CHAPTER: THIRTY FOUR- PART SEVEN

The black stone appeared from within the chest of the boy. It started to slowly increase in size. It at last had got so big that it inhaled everyone in it. The size didn't stop. It continued inhaling everyone in it.

There was pitch blackness everywhere. Black thunder was herad everywhere. No one was able to see anything. The place had gone in turmoil. Soon the entire universe with all the dimension's were inhaled by the black stone.

The red stone appeared. It said that there was no more time left. The stone will burst itself and everything will end with it.

The King and Queen and all the people started to use their energy to save the universe but there was no way to stop it. The King and Queen went unconsiouss draining all of their energy.

No one knew what they could do. They asked for the stone's help. Wasn't there any other way?

The red stone said that there was still a way. It can use it's powers to save the universe.

Everyone agreed for that decision but as always there was a but in there.

If the red stone saved the universe that won't destroy the black stone. It would be still there. Rather the red stone would be destroyed.

Plus the boy would be able to absorb the black stone's power's each day. Their power will increase daily and no one would be able to destroy it.

Grace and Jonathan were present there. All agreed that they wanted to live their life. Their life at present was more important. They could come out with a way later.

Grace and Jonathan eventually decided to take the decision. They asked the stone for their present survival. The red stone got itself destroyed saving eveyone and the place came in control. King and the Queen were dead.

Everything went back to normal after that until after few months there was a massive destruction. It was a sign showing that the black stone and the boy were yet present and nothing was like before.

People blamed again for Grace and Jonathan to take such a decision. Why did they ever accept such a thing.? Now there was no way to save them.

Grace and Jonathan again had to save themselves and go in hiding before people killed them.

Poeple were normal again after a year or two had passed and there was no sign of the evil. Grace and Jonathan though were hidden they tried to find about the King and the Queen.

They found that they weren't dead. Rather they had started a magical school in a place called Veinston Valley. The school had two names Enchant's and Magic's given by the King and Queen.

Jonathan and Grace decided to make a place for them to stay. The King's and Queen's castle was made. No one knew about their existence that they were yet alive.

Things were going normal for people while the King and Queen did their responsibilities behind peoples back.

The time came for their sepeartion. They were standing in front of Jonathan and Grace. The King and Queen just looked at Jonathan and Grace giving them a short smile and killed themselves.

The two were shocked. They had thought everything would go to normal. They had their trust in King and Queen but they just losed all their hope and killed themselves. They forfeited.

Their next generations were seen there and were instantly distributed at different place in the other dimension. The new generation too eventually ended up following the first one's. They killed themselves.

They had tried to kill the boy several times but eventually ended up with failure and they killed themselves. Grace and Jonathan left their job and their job was assigned to other's.