CHAPTER: THIRTY FOUR- PART FIVE

The next day arose. Kane was still on the bed same as before. That day also he was given a shock but there were no movements even this time. A month passed and each day a shock was given to him but there were no movements. Jonathan and Grace also started to lose hope.

2 months passed with the same thing happening each day. One day Jonathan got so angry that he continuously gave many shocks at a time. Grace was not able to stop his husband as his anger was gone top of his head. He was giving shocks and shocks and later stopped out of energy.

 Grace picked him up and took him to the next room seeing Kane once again who still lied in the same position. The door was locked again. 

The next evening when Grace opened the door she was shocked and shouted. His husband came running over there to see what had happened. They saw Kane awake.

"Is it really true, is he woken up," Jonathan asked Grace. 

"Yes he have woken up," she replied.

They stepped in the room and went closer to him. He looked weak. Though he was conscious He wasn't oriented with the time, place and person.

Jonathan kept his hand on Kane's shoulder. Kane moved his head back to see who the person was but later moved his head down again.

"Who are you," Kane asked.

The couple was silent.

"We are the two people who had first crowned the first king and queen," Grace said.

They said that it wasn't the time to explain things to him. First he need to find Bloom. They had been trying to wake him up since so long. They didn't want it to go in waste. Kane agreed to get all the explanation later. He left in search of Bloom.

Kane reached the other dimension and found Lora there. He disguised himself as someone else each time and spend some time with Lora not just to be with her also to see that she was trying to gain powers. 

At the end with her help Kane was able to save his friends and now they were waiting to receive answers from the three elders and Leona.

"What is this red stone firstly," Lora asked.

"You need to know the story from the start," Grace said.

"Then let's hear it," Kane said.

The story begun decades ago.  The magical place was no magical at that time. It was same as the human world.

A boy was on a trip with his family. It was a deep forest area. The family camp was made. The 19 year old boy while roaming in forest came across a deep crater.

There was something shiny out there. The curious boy moved towards it. It was kind of a stone, a black stone. A black light started emitting out of it circling him throughout when he reached closer to it.

The boys screams were heard. People camping around moved out there.  They saw the boy in some black cloud like thing screaming in pain.

He was not able to control the pain. The people didn't know how to save the boy. No one was able to go close to it.

The screaming had stopped. The clouds started to move away. In front there was a boy standing. His head was down.

He looked up. He looked scary. His eyes were entirely pitched black. His ears shape had changed. It was like some elves.

The boy's parent's and relative's were calling him but he didn't respond. He couldn't hear anything. A strong noise was shouting in his ears. He had lost his sense's.

He was able to see someone in front. Voices started to move in his ears.

"Kill them... Destroy all of them... Destroy everything,"

The others were not able to understand what was going on. They were afraid. The boy's parent's had no clue what they could do.

The boy's hand started to light up. The  people noticed something in his hand, something black like a circle. The people had never seen anything like that before.

The ball was thrown towards the others but it missed. It banged at the trees nearby which started to burn.

The confused people started to call his name when there was another attack on them. The ball hit a man. The scream of the man was heared as the black fire started to burn him down.

Commotion spread everywhere. People started running here and there. More the commotion the more people were aimed at. Few people moved forward to control the out of controlled boy.

Suddenly the boy was surrounded by a warm black steam. That made everyone fall back. The steam increased covering the boy. When the steam dissapeared the boy had went missing.

Everyone was confused. What could they do?

THANK'S FOR READING...
HOPE YOU ENJOY READING...