CHAPTER: TWENTY NINE- PART THREE

Next day arose. Lora was woken up. She had slept on the shore itself. Her entire team was up there. As it was early in the morning the shores weren't yet crowded with people. They all were yet tired with the yeserday's party. The team had decided to leave early.

Lucas had recognized the leader and had planned to leave immediately but he didn't wanted to destroy the fun of her teammates. Thus when everything was over he was there to leave. The ship was unanchored and it started to set sail. Lora who was looking out at the island from the deck noticed the leader looking at the sailing ship.

Oswan was with him.
Lora didn't even thought to warn the others about it. She knew he won't attack althought he did had said before that he would be silent just till the party.

The ship had sailed off but Lora's condition was like before. She was too silent in her own world.

The song sung by the leader was roaming in her mind. While the others soon came out to know that Naxie's lover was the leader.

"He doesn't seem to be a bad guy"; Naxie said.

"Whatever Naxie forget about him"; Rolando said.

"How can you be so rude Rolando"; Naxie said.

"That's the truth"; Rolando said.

"I'm going to infiltrate his place and find out about the truth"; Naxie said; "Lora change my feature's. I'm going to infiltrate"; Naxie said.

"Do you have any idea what are you saying"; Sam said.

"Let us infiltrate. The leader surely is a mystery"; Lucas said looking ar Lora making her a bit blush.

"Did he know about the incident of previous night"; Lora wondered.   

"Even you don't think him to be bad or a person that would cause us any harm do you"; Lucas said looking at Lora.

Lucas voice was stern. All looked at Lora but the girl was silent not able to look in Lucas eyes.

He was their enemy and falling for him and getting themselves in danger by not informing about the situation... there were many things Lora felt ashamed of at that moment.

"Let Lora infiltrate. She will be able to manage there for much longer"; Lucas said facing his back at Lora; "One week, that's all u have".

Lucas  said and moved towards his room.

"Is Lucas angry with me"; Lora wondered.

"I'm not"; she heard Lucas voice; "Just worried about you and Naxie. That guy... I don't know... I don't know who he is, what he is... why did he left us all alive from the place? Why did he even started the war? Why didn't he attack? He is the one increasing your bounty daily... I want to know about him. I don't want to lose anyone among you. Not even one...";

Lucas was hugged from behind; "Don't you worry. Nothing will happen when we all are together. I won't let anything happen to any of us"; Lora said in his ears, "I won't let anyone heart break. Even if that meant i need to sacrifice things";

Naxie was a bit confued and so were the others not being aware of few facts but they did understood most of the scene.

It was decided. Lora was going to infiltrate the leader's office as a new member for temporary period. Others would be around in case of emergency.

THANKS FOR READING...