CHAPTER SEVEN

Kelly's house was burning down in flames. Kane noticed it and jumped in the house breaking the window. The fire had spread a lot. They were too late.

Kane called out for Kelly but she didn't responded. He went in search of her in that big house. He had no idea where could she be.

He searched on the ground floor but she wasn't there. He ran to the first floor. It was too smoky and was choking him but he went on trying to not breath in the smoke

Lora felt someone enter in the room. She wasn't able to see anything. She had almost lost her vision and consciousness. Smoke had entered her system.

Kane noticed Lora in the fire. He rushed in. She was uncounsciouss. He saw the fire. They were at a distance. It wasn't harming her. Instead formed a protective sheath around. Kane had never seen that scene although he knew that the fire would be protective.

He wrapped her with his jacket and started to move. He noticed that the fire wasn't actually harming them but the burned house was breaking down and the smoke and would surely harm. He ran out fast. He landed out safely ong with her.

She was soon taken too the hospital.

The police arrived at the hospital.
Kane and his friends were the main suspect for the fire in the house. The security cameras in the house were burned but the one in the garden still remained. They noticed Kane and his friends entering through the main gate. There was no sign of anyone else who could have burned the house.

There wasn't any evidence except that Kane and the others were present at the crime scene at the time of crime.

The police asked them to visit the police station.

"Let us check whether she is alright"; Leona said who had discuised herself into a big women and introduced as their care taker.

The other Crashing Eleven members weren't present as it would have created a lot of commotion.

When Kelly got up she saw Kane there. She tried to get up and wasbhelped by Kane.

"Are you all right"; he asked.

"Yes"; she said coughing a bit.

"Doesn't seem so";

"Stay away from her"; they heard someone shout and enter in the room.
It was Anna. Kelly's other friends also followed in.

"What happened"; Kelly asked.

"He was the one to burn down your place along with his other friends"; Anna said.

"Is that true"; she asked totally shocked.

Other too nodded. She looked at Kane.
"I should leave for now"; he said softly.

"And you better be. We don't want to see you around Kelly again. Because of you all are talking so bad about her. She should have never talked to you on the first place"; Anna shouted.

Kelly just wasn't able to get anything. What was wrong? Was Kane really the one to burn her place? But why would he do that when he was the one to save her?

Kane left the room and found others waiting for him. They went to the police station. All were questioned in a group and later one by one. Later they were sent off warning to not leave the town without their permission. They agreed and left. There didn't requirrd magic to manipulate him.

Kelly was discharged in two days. Kane was there all the time but he wasn't allowed to enter in. Kelly didnt knew that he waited.

Next day she was in the school. When she entered she noticed Kane and the others. She felt a bit weird. She went and kept her bag and left from there.

"Why don't we explain it to her"; Noel said

"If only we can"; Kane said

The bell rang and all were back to their seats. Kelly returned back too.

"Hi"; Kane said.

She wished him back with a short smile. She eventually tried ignoring.

In the break Mark asked Kelly too joinn them for football.

"You can't say no for football practise"; Jude said.

She agreed and joined them. She decided to do physical training in which she won't be requiring anyone's help.

Many things moved in the girl's mind. When she actually had started to like the boys and trust them, when they had become dear to her at that very moment why did all this happen.

"Do you trust me"; he heard Kane's voice as she tried to remove her anger over the punching bag

"Are you the person to be trusted"; she questioned him back.

"You need answers"; Jude said; "You will get them at our place. Come to visit us. All your doubt's will be solved. More ever you don't have a place to stay";

"Was this your intention... to burn down my house so that I don't have any place and to visit you guys";

"What rubbish. Do you really think we are crazy fools to do such a foolish thing"; Noel said irritated.

"Would you come"; Kane asked.

Kelly thought for a while and agreed.

The school ended. She met her friends after she left the class. As she was walking towards the front gate along with her friends she informed them that the boys had called her home that day.

"Don't you get it... we are trying so hard to save you from those guys and..."; Anna said.

"I know that and I'm really greatful. But I really want to know the truth";

Her friends knew that Kelly won't listen to anyone as she had made up her mind of going. As they reached the front gate all were shocked to see 3 cars that also very costly one standing on the gate.

The gate keeper was trying to convince a girl to take the cars away as the cars were blocking the way of the students to lead them to their buses but the girl was not ready to move. Kane was standing close to the car. He waved his hand towards Kelly. Kelly went there.

"We thought... why don't you accompany us right now to our place. We promise to reach you safely back home again," Kane said.

Kelly looked at her friends. They were busy staring at the cars. Sharon too had a blank face. Kelly at last decided to go.
She sat in the car along with Kane. Others were settled in other two cars.

"It's a long journey"; Kane said.

"Hmm..."; was the only thing sbe wispered.

Even though they both were sitting for an hour alone not even one of them spoke. Kelly was getting uncomfortable like she used to get before.

About an hour later the car stopped. Kane moved out of the car and before Kelly could open the door he opened it for her. Kelly moved out.

Kelly was shocked to see the place. The bungalow was huge and different. It was designed in a shape of a castle. Kelly wondered since when did those people lived there cause she haven't heard any bungalow as big as her's anywhere around in the town. She didn't even hear about any construction that was going on and even after all this there was a castle out of no where.

"Which is this place? Is this a castle?" Kelly asked observing the greenery and the huge shiny crystal castle.

"You really ask a lot of questions. Why don't you joint us inside," Leona said and went in followed by the others.

Kelly thought Leona's behavior weird as she was just of their age. She went in.

THANKS FOR READING...