CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: PART FOUR

Lucas was trying hard to release the fog but even after so many trials he was just able to release up to some distance. At least Lora and Lucas were out of the fog.

Lucas noticed Lora in pain. Probably it was the side effect of getting out of the fog suddenly. He expected her to be fine in some time and so was she.

Lora was no longer being manipulated by anyone. She very well remembered all the things what had happened when she was in the fog. She really hated herself. How bad could she think for some close friend?

She did felt bad when she remembered Naxie trying to kill her. Did she actually hated her so much or was that because of the control of the fog was something which Lora was wondering about.

Lucas and Lora was about to go in search of a way to get that fog away from the island and search the others.

They were about to leave when someone suddenly teleported at that area. The man was fierce filled in lots of anger. Red light was surrounding him as he had fierce red blood lust eyes. Lucas and Lora both were frightened. So much negative energy was coming out of him.

"Kane, are you alright," Lora called.

The fierce blood lusted man looked straight at her in her eyes. Suddenly the fierceness in her eyes decreased. The light around him went away and he was down on his knees.

He was breathing heavily. It seemed he was the most badly affected by the mind controlling.

The other two wondered how much anger he had in himself. Luckily because of Lucas Kane was no longer in the fog and was alright.

"Are you alright," Lucas asked.

"Yes I am. Thanks a lot for your help," Kane said.

"I didn't know you would be affected so much," Lucas said as he took a seat beside him.

"I myself had not. I did try to fight with it but how much ever I tried the more the fog was overpowering. Wasn't even able to think a simple thing that there was something wrong with the fog and need to clear out to come out of it rather than just fighting..."

"Yes that was too silly of you," Lucas said.

Lora looked at him as he gave a straight forwarded response. Kane was also surprised and smiled as he replied to him, "Yes it was,"

"So what is the further plans leader," Kane asked looking at Lucas.

Lora explained that they were planning to find out a way to release the fog and find the others. They informed Lucas had even tried to move but the thing wont.

"Well I did find some place which may help us to begin with. I didn't have time to search the place as I was already too affected by the fog and was just trying to find a place where it won't work and found Lucas and you," Kane said.

"Then let's go there," Lucas said with excitement.

"Very well then," Kane said and caught Lucas and Lora's hand and teleported themselves.

In front of the three lied a huge ruin. The fog was very less at that place.

"You were affected by this little fog," Lora asked.

"Nope that isn't the case. I was getting affected when I was fighting with Rolando. Before I could have hurt him I teleported," Kane said.

"But you were in defense before you teleported," Lucas said.

"Yes I was as I was trying to avoid attacking and as it became more tough to control I just teleported,"

"Oh so that was what had happened," Lucas explained.

Kane nodded.

The three started to move towards the ruins.

"I hope I find some food in there," Lucas said.

The three entered the ruins through the intact door. With some pressure the rusted door did open up.

A chilling breeze flowed from within. It was much cold in there rather than outside. The three stepped in the huge hall that leads through the main door.

Loads of stuffs of different travelers were present there, haphazardly thrown here and there.

Lucas ran forward to check.

"What are you searching with so enthusiasm," Kane asked.

"Food...," Lora said.

"What else could it be," Lucas grinned.

They did find some stuffs but it was all too old and not in a condition to eat. At least they found out that the owners of the stuff had visited the place long back. But the question raised that why they leaved their stuffs like that at the place. Had they forgotten? Well forgetting so many stuffs was kind of not possible. So what could it be? Had they forgotten the place or just left the things there as they were running away from something?

The decided to further roam around in the ruins to find out more.

They reached the upper floor. The door in front of them was locked. They tried to open the door but it didn't open. Lucas moved in changing its form. He opened the door from within. The site was awful. It was small room. The walls were full of dried blood splash. The room was in a racked shape. The most confusing thing what the three noticed was the wordings that were written on the wall. It was message asking for help.

The three looked at each other. Was there something at that place?

THANKS FOR READING...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...