CHAPTER- TWENTY SIX: PART SIX

Next day Lora woke up. She was too excited about learning fairy magic that she wasn't able to sleep properly that night. She eventually woke up early.

Getting ready she picked up a fat book from the stack's of books which were kept on the studying table and started to read.

It wasn't just a black and white book but rather had lot's of picture's in it to make it more intresting. Although for non book reader's it was still as boring as other book's, cause the written matter was too much.

The first chapter was telling abut the most basic form of fairy magic.

The fairies need to convert their energy accordingly to create a particular type of magic. This conversion of energy is different for different kind's of magic they perform.

The conversion was made easier by the use of spell's. Thus there was a different kind of spell for performing different magic. Easy magic's with less complicated conversion's could be performed even without the help of spell by strong fairie's.

No normal human was said to use fairy magic. The reason is more scientific.

It was because of a special gene that was only found in the DNA of the fairies. This gene helped in producing excess ATP when a particular type of magic is about to be performed. This ATP undergoes a conversion and then concentrated to form a particular magic.

The same goes with the people of magical dimension. Just you can say they are in an evolved stage. They don't need to perform conversion's. That is inbuild in them since birth. Just concentrating would be enough to perform the magic.

But there is a drawback. Because of having no knowledge about conversion's the magical people of the magical dimension can't perform all type's of magic. There is a limit to the type's of magic they perform.

Where as fairies can perform much more type of magic with the knowledge of conversion's and spell's. But even they have a limit but their limit is wide.

No particular person in their limited life time could learn each and every type of magic. Even though there was a limit there were so many magical type's that a person even if he tries can't learn it all. This rule is not valid for the King and Queen.

It has been said that the King and Queen have been granted a wish to choose their own death. Whenever they wish to die they will or if an enemy killed them they will die. Their age won't matter. They had been cinstantly changing their age so many times that they themselves don't have any idea what was their true age.

They always select a age group of 16-20 cause most of the student's are trained in that age period.

Now going back to the fairie's, many may have heard about gene transfer (among readers).

First and foremost the people out there didn't even knew about the existence of fairie. Thus trying something like gene transfer wasn't possible.

And even if they knew and tried, their experiment would always be a failure. Even if a gene is transplanted to a normal human, the ability of gene can't be used by the human. More ever the fairy from which the gene is removed faces death.
It is because the gene is like a source of life to them.

The reason is still unknown. It could be the bodie's incapbility to accept the gene gain or the loss by the human's and fairie's.

Anlther thing about the gene is that the gene is present only in few cell's in the body. Searching the gene in the star's of cells would just be like searching for a ant in a huge ant hill.

The people of that dimension had no idea abut the existence of other dimension and thus had no idea about the evolved form's present on the other dimension.

The other's had woken up in mean time. Seeing Lora so engrossed in reading they didn't bothered to disturb her. They decided to first get freshen up.

Lora at last closed the book and gave a sigh. She had a lot to learn. The book contained all the different kind of conversion's. Some were related to each other while some weren't. Some were simple then some were complicated.

Lora noticed that others had been waiting for her to leave. She packedthe thing's up immediately and joined them.

"How could you even read that thing"; Stacy said; "I have never ever read even a part of it ever".

"I was able to judge that with the amount of dust settled on the book"; Lora said while Stacy grinned.

They all headed toward's the lecture hall. The girl's took their seat in the middle row. The row's were on an ascending semicircular platform. In front of the semicircular platform was a bench and a chair. There wasn't a black board.

The girl's were constantly stared by the surrounding girl's.

"I know I look amazing but that doesn't mean you can go on staring at me like that"; Stacy stood up and yelled.

"Stacy they are not staring at you. You are just in their staring vision. They are..."; Fiona said.

"I know thag quite well Fiona that the girl's are staring at Lora. The news about the human girl being among us have been spread"; Stacy said as settled down.

Lora didn't mind if anyone knew about her being a human. It wasn't a secret on the first place. But their stare's were dissapointing. Negative feeling's arose from them saying that a human girl would never be able to learn fairy magic.

The head fairy entered in the classroom. All stood up showiny their respect. Their stares had stopped.
The head was gonna take their lecture that day.

Just when the lecture was about to begin a boy entered in the classroom. The head gave him her own seat and made him seat in front of all the girls.

The girls were confused with the happening's. Who was the boy and what was he doing in the girl's college?

Upon that he didn't even had wings. Was he a human or was he that weak that he wasn't able to stay in his actual form?

Many question rosed in their mind.

The lecture was different from their normal portion that day. It was upon the chapter which Lora had read that day.

It wasn't just for Lora. The leader had decided to teach that as before the fairie's continue with their further spell's they need to be revised with their basic's.

The lecture began and everyone started to pay attention. Lora's knowledge became more strong specially because of reading the same thing in the morning.

The lecture's went for a long time. All the student's saturation level to take all of it had passe. Lora was no exception but on the ither hand the boy was stilo straight, sitting on his chair in his same position with total concentration. Lora was impresses and kinda motivated. She tried to concentrate again.

Soon the lecture was over. Every theory class was followes by a practical session buf it was off that day and all were too happy.

The girl's were packing up. They decided to go to their rooms and get freshen up and then think of some future plans.

"Hey Lora we just remembered we had some work with one of the teachers. Why don't you go on ahead in the room. We will meet yoy there"; Blossom said.

Lora nodded with a yes. The girl's left while Lora started piling up her books. She moved out of the classroom. As she was moving towards her room she noticed the boy who had accompanied them for the class moving in the principal's office.
He had the serious look. Lora had started to think that her nature was like that. He was serious always.

She ignored and moved her own way.

THANKS FOR READING...
I HOPE YOU LIKED IT...
SORRY FOR SUCH A BIG DELAY IN POSTING...