CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: PART TWO

The ship had landed on the island. The fighters were more than ready for their duel. The match was about to begin. On a safer side the spectators had taken their seat far away from the two fighters fighting area.

Rolando removed all the three swords he usually used to carry. Kane carried none but suddenly a sword started to appear in his hand. People were shocked to see how he was able to create one but they had expected none less.

The match begins as the unsheathed swords clashed together. Kane was able to take the clash of so many swords all by his single sword. Firstly it appeared that Rolando was trying all his might to fight while Kane was just relax and was moving freely. But the others soon found out that Rolando was just warming up.

Their warm-up itself was too destructive. The area around was massively destroyed not just by their swords slashes also by the amount of destructive energy their fight produced.

The ground was destroyed completely but yet that didn't bring any change in their fighting pace. Slowly and steadily the seriousness continued. Both the fighters were fiercely moving their swords, having no intension to stop. They just wanted to beat up their opponent having no idea whether the opponent is a friend or foe.

Rolando was suddenly taken aback by something. He had lost his concentration for some moment but Kane's attack made him concentrate back. That slight moment of lack of concentration was noticeable by Kane as well few other group members.

The place of the fight started to change as they started to destroy the places entirely. No one was ready to give up. There were few cuts the two fighters had received but it was nothing for them. It didn't slow them down. They continued and continued.

The spectators even had to change their location to view the match. As Rolando and Kane were fighting a competitive bond started to develop between them. That was another main reason why Kane accepted the fight. He knew it would create a bond between the two. Rolando seemed to have started to trust the guy.

The place had started to get a bit foggier. It was getting difficult to fight but the match yet continued in that silence. Both the competitors were using the sound sense to detect the opponents moment. The spectators weren't able to see anything but did realize that the match was yet on. The fog went on getting thicker and thicker.

"Lucas I guess we should ask them to stop for now. It's gone to thick," Lora said looking beside her although she wasn't able to see anything.

But there wasn't any response.

Lora called up many times to her other team mates too but there wasn't any sign of anyone.

She was probably lost in that thick foggy place.

The fighting sounds which were audible earlier had also gone missing. Lora wondered where others would be. Had she got lost? She decided to wait at that place until the fog gets a bit clear and thus she waited at that place itself.

As Lora waited there she remembered about the past events.

"I do want Naxie to go with Kane. I want her to be with him. Don't want her to lose her first love. But... it's just not so easy to just let him go... how she even started liking him... just by looking... that's just too hopeless. No one can fall in love just like that. Kane is mine... I won't let him go so easily... why should I sacrifice...," Lora's head ached as the thoughts moved in her mind, "What am I saying," she thought.

Her head ached. She had no idea what think she was thinking. But all those thoughts were just crowding in her head. She tried to remove all those thoughts but just wasn't able too. She was getting irritated by the thoughts which were moving in her mind.

Kane and Rolando yet continued to fight though it was foggy. They didn't have any idea about where the spectators were.

Kane thought to stop the fight as they had no idea where the others were and would probably hurt others. He was surprised that though it was so foggy but the area around him and Rolando was quiet visible. He was going to stop Rolando when he noticed Rolando deep in his thoughts. He had a fierce face. Something seems to be wrong with him. His attacking pattern had suddenly changed. Kane tried to block. He called out Rolando several times but Kane's words don't seem to reach him at all. He was just going on charging. Kane got some injury because of being in defense. He tried to stop but Rolando just won't stop. Kane teleported himself to some different area on the island before Rolando would actually try to kill him and before he gets some serious damage because of just defending.

Lucas wondered in the fog. He wondered where others would be. He hoped he would find some food. He was missing Sam a lot.

"I'm going to kill you Sam. I know you just got yourself away so you won't be able to give me food. I won't forgive you Sam for keeping me hungry," Lucas said.

Anger was filled in him as he tried to search for Sam.

Christopher and Sam like the others were too lost.

THE ENTIRE GROUP HAD GOT LOST ON THE ISLAND ON WHICH THEY AHD LANDED SOME WHILE BACK...

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT...

HOPE YOU LIKED READING...