CHAPTER- TWENTY SIX: PART FIVE

Lora had reached the shore where their ship was anchored. She climbed up to find everyone present on the deck. They had been waiting for Lora.

The evening snacks were served in the sitting room where the excited Lora started to describe the tour to the new place.

"Lora. I had asked you to do a work"; Naxie said standing up with her hands on her hips after Lora's story was done.

The confused girl wondered what was she forgetting.

"Oh no Lucas"; she exclaimed.

"Yeah, what happened"; Lucas asked casually sitting beside Rolando and having his stomach full of snacks.

"When did you return and what did you do out there"; Lora asked.

Lucas explained about his tour.

Lucas left Lora and the others behind ran towards the floating town. He was hungry and least cared about the uniqueness of the place. The fragrance of food pulled him towards the food stalls.

Finding a nice shop he jumped over at the place. His mouth drolled at the sight of food. He ordered food in large quantity and had his stomach full.

When he was roaming around on the island after eating over the capacity of his stomach he reached the mountain, the same one Lora had described in her story before.

It was attractive and Lucas moved towars it. As soon as he moved closer to the waterfall, it got a slit in the centre and it opened like a door. The rainbow twisted and entered in thr dark passage.

Lucas found the rainbow exciting and he jumped up the top from where the rainbow began like a slide. Through the rainbow Lucas slided in.

Just when he had reached the light again he found himself surrounded by male fairies.

Lucas was handcuffed and was taken to their head. He was a tall muscular fairy with high build with strong white wings on his back. He was too fair with brown hair. He had blue eyes same like that of the head female fairy.

Lucas was questioned by the head. Lucas can't just lie and think of reasons. He usually always told the truth straight forwardly and as usual he did the same. He explained how he entered in the town and at that place.

The head was shocked to hear that Lucas with his bare strength broke the barrier while the others just considered him to be lieing.

A kid like him breaking such a powerfull barrier was nothing but a joke. The barrier won't be broken even by the strongest fairies that easily and him breaking it was just too funny.

The head was impressed and wanted to check his skills. He did believed the boy. He thus arranged for a tournament.

Lucas ofcourse had to participate and he didn't back down. He wasn't afraid of challenge's and he wasn't afraid of losing although like other's he didn't preferred losing.

The competition begin and it lasted for quite some time in which Lucas power was observed. The fairies even then felt it a bit difficult to believe that he broke the barrier to enter.

The head on the other hand was able to judge that Lucas wasn't on his full strength while fighting with the fairies and yet his best soldiers were down. He surely was a powerful one.

Lucas was enjoying spending time there specially when after tournament came the best part- the feast. Ofcourse all were tired after the end of the tournament and feast is the best way to get their energy back again.

"The fairies are really strong"; Lucas exclaimed.

The head responded with a smile as they moved towards the dinning room.

It was a huge hall. Many round tables with four chairs on each were placed at a distance in the hall. There were fsmes of different male fairies on the walls. There was a stage where some fairies where sitting along with their instruments.

As soon as the head entered the airies started to play. Lucas accompanied the head and the others had themselves settled on the different round tables.

They had a nice get together and Lucas became a part of their group.
They felt no danger from him.

After spending a great time with them Lucas waved them good bye and reached back on the ship.

His behaviour after return had been like usual that no one was able to guess that he had such a nice fun adventure while the others were getting bored.

The listners were shocked to how easily he joined the fairies and became one of them.

"We won't be able to stay here for long"; Rolando said surprising others.

"Why is that so. We havent seen even a single policemen out here" Lora asked.

"Even though the policemen's are not in the town because they can't enter it they take rounds of the island from a distance on the sea"; Rolando explained.

They knew the entire group won't be able to train cause the only ground's available was the shore and if the police took rounds they would be caught. They will eventually had to make their escape.

"Let's take our leave then"; Lucas gave his orders.

Lora was surprised and dissapointed.

"Don't worry Lora we will be on a nearby island and just when you are done with your training we will be right here to take you back"; Lucas said smilingly.

"You all will be leaving...", Lora asked.

"Just for some short while"; Lucas said.

It was eventually decided. Lora didn't wanted to leave her group. She wanted to be with them but she also wanted to train and for her the main priority was training.

They enjoyed their remaining time together and soon Lora was left alone on the island.

Lora went back to begin her new journey on the island which begin with the fairies. It first begin by getting herself some new mates. Three fairies named as Stacy; Blossom and the third one named Fiona.

The human girl was made comfortable among them for the day and after dinner all went to sleep.

THANKS FOR READING...