CHAPTER- TWENTY FIVE: PART THREE

Thinking of a way Lora and Rolando moved out of the house being on guard. The place was empty and everything was fine.

Just then they heard a gun shot. It came from behind them. Lora saw the old lady just behind her with a man in his police uniform holding a gun pointing towards the lady or to be more precised towards Lora.

"Why did u come in middle"; Lora asked with sobbing eyes seeing all the blood ooze out.

"I wasn't able to save my family but I saved one of them atleast"; the lady said.

"Take her in"; Rolando said taking the lead.

Lora nodded and carefully holding her up she moved her in. The bullet had directly pierced close to the heart. It had burned down the heart tissues. The heart rate was gradualling falling as the increase of demand of oxygen went on increasing.

There was an emergency of heart transplant but Lora knew that ghey won't be able to make uo in time. If they moved it the city theother policemen's will surely pop out and it will eventually be a waste.

The ladies life which was recently lost would be of no value.

The lady also knew that she won't be able to last longer.

"Can you please help me out"; The lady asked.

Lora looked a her; "You should lie down. You shouldn't be moving"; Lora said.

She so wished to learn more about medicines. If Christopher would have been there maybe he would have saved her some how. But for the point of fact Lora did knew that Cristopher also won't be able to do anything as they didn't had supplies of heart's.

"Please help me..."; the lady said again.

Lora had no other choice rather then listening to the ladies last desires.

"The thing I said before of the stone having no power was wrong. The stone still has the entire power of it left as it is. After a person die's who own's the power the power return's back to the stone. I guess that much power would be enough for you to get a desired strong sword of your liking";

The stone the lady owned had a diferent kind of magic. Not necessarily every stone provided with powers. There were many that produced diferent types of magic's.

The stone that the lady owned listend  to what the person desire and take a particular form of it to try helping them out.

The lady was taken in the bedroom. She opened the cubboard to remove a box. She opened it to reveal a brownish bright shining stone.

"Take the stone out of the box and wish for the sword. I'm informing you before hand, the stone doesn't fullfill wishes. It's powers are not that great enough to save anyone or transform into something humanly. It can surely form a thing which you desire like a sword";

Lora did planned on doing that but when the lady said she was dissapointed.

Lora wished for a sword eventually. She even tried of wishing for something else but it didn't work. Maybe there had been a lock on it or something by the lady. Lora didn't wanted her to know that she had wished for something else and wasn't able to get it because of the lock.

She thus made a second wish for the sword. The stone was surrounded by a bright light. In Lora's hands a sword figure started to appear.

The lady had a smile as she saw the sword form as she lied on the bed. She took her last breath and died happily.

She was happy that she was atleast able to save Lora who just in an hours time have grown very close to her. She didn't knew why but she had got a liking, a kind of bond formed between them.

Lora was filled with tremendous anger seeing the lady. She shook her gently for her to open up her eyes and speak to her but to no avail. Her consciousnes stared to fade and anger just took over herself.

With all that anger she moved out with the sword. Unleaching her sword she moved furiously towards the policemen where Rolando was fighting.

Seeing her in that state made him guess what had happened but he did wondered about the sword. He moved back. She was a bit frighting him at that moment.

Her eyes had narrowed to a stern angry look as she glanced around at the amount of soldiers. About 100 were present and more were getting added up.

She cut of 30 in one go. The sword was filled with blood of the police. She hadn't finished them with one cut but had cut them into small pieces. She was merciless.

She went slicing everyone. Her anger was seen. Rolando didn't interfered in her fight to save himself from her temper.

At last all her anger was over. The place was filled with blood spills and was turned into a grave yard. Lora was totally bathed in different people's blood.

She no longer seemed to be the delicate one. Rolando was noticing her all this while and noticed a different person all together in Lora. It maybe the same one he had noticed earlier during the first sword dual with her. But he wasn't sure on that.

Her anger surely was a dangerous one.

Rolando noticed their ship moving over there.
All were in it. Rolando hold on Lora's shoulder's and lead her to the ship.

The crew members were shocked to see Lora in that state. All wondered what happened but no one haf any strength to ask.

Lora again moved dow the deck and and form a rectangualr box on the ground. She had cut the ground without any efforts.

The lady was moved in. Prayers were said and the other crew mates also joined for blessing the unknown person.

All had been on the ship and the ship began to sail. It wasn't safer to stay at that place for long.

It was a grief state on the ship which stayed for some time while Rolando informed them about the happening's.

Lora was having a shower calming herself and sobbing heavily. It pained. It pained her a lot. Her chest hurt. Her head ached.

She didn't know why. She did liked the lady but was that all. Was all that crying just for the ladie's sake who she had just met an hour ago and who saved her by giving away her life.

Lora's voice was heard out by everyone but they were just not able to cheer her up at that time.

They decided to let her be alone for some while. If she needed anything they were right next to her.

THANKS FOR READING...