CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The bus teleported them to the entrance of the city. The place wasn't that big but was big enough for them to take some to search around.

They divided themselves and begin their search. Kane and Kelly like always teamed together. Others also divided themselvs in groups of two.

They had got separated at 10 am. They had decided to meet at the same place by 12 pm. If anyone found the team they had to flare a red light bomb in the air to signal the others.

"I think Mark would be very happy to meet his grandfather," Kelly said as the two moved on with their search.

"I don't understand a thing," Kane said as he went on doing his work.

"What is it"; she questioned.

"If Mark's grandfather knew that he was going to have a match with Mark's team then why didn't he come to meet Mark? And if he was alive since so many years then why didn't he come to meet him even once," Kane said.

"I wish I would know the answer to the question...or the question is better unanswered;" she said thinking that the answer would be something that would hurt her friend.

At 12 they got settled at the same place from where they had started. There were no achievements in their search. Everyone was disappointed and more than disappointed they were tensed to think what Mark's condition could be.

"Why are you all getting disappointed," Mark asked, "We have a lot of time to search them," he encouraged even in the state where he should be the one to be encouraged.

"It's really great of you Mark," Bryan said.

"I am felling hungry let's have something. I have seen a restaurant in our way," Mark said.

They all went there to have something to eat. The group was silent as the ate up the food. They paid for their share and left for their search again.

This time they decided to meet at the restaurant at 4.

After searching for more half an hour Kelly stopped.

"What happened to you Kelly... are you tired,"

"Somewhat"; she said; "Will you carry me"; she said teasingly.

But she was ignored.

"I have found the place"; Kane said.

He caught Kelly's hand and transported them to a place. Seeing them over there Alexander moved forward.

"What are you both doing at this place," he asked.

"We came to meet Mark's grandfather," Kelly replied.

Kane directed her to give the signal to everyone. Kelly flared the red smoke in the air.

"What is she doing?" Robert asked.

"Stop her"; Ray said but Kane blocked their way.

"Call Mark's grandfather," Kane demanded sternly.

Green smoke was flared at different places signalling them that they had received the location. Kelly moved back and stood next to Kane.

Mark's grandfather came in front. He was not covered this time. Kelly was too excited. She wished him and informed him that Mark was on his way to that place to meet him.

His face suddenly had a tensed look after hearing this. Leona came over there.

"What are you guys doing over here? Who told you to come here? It's better that you go away," she said sternly.