CHAPTER TWENTY

FEW DAYS AFTER FINDING LORA

The ship was sailing silently. Lucas was damn bored. Rolando was busy training.

Lora entered in the room.

"Should I try any of that"; she thought seeing him shirtlessly picking up a hell lot of weights.

"Do you want anything"; he asked in his kinda rude voice.

"Hmm... actually... ah...no nothing";

"Girl do you need anything"; she was questioned again.

Lora thought for a while and decided to ask him.

"Would you help me to train"; she asked.

"Why do you want to";

"Don't know just getting intuitions to train myself after looking at you";

"Then don't look at me"; he said as he started to do push up with those weights on his legs and balancing his body straight upwards with all the weight over his palms.

"Ok" she said and was moving out of the room when she again turned back but before she could have said anything Rolando spoke up.

"It's a no to whatever you say";

The girl silently being a bit dissapointed moved out.

"This girl"; Rolando sighed and kept the weight's aside.

He moved out of the room and found Lora standing at the deck watching the sea.

Lucas was standing at a distance on the deck.

Seeing Rolando moved towards Lora Lucas also looked at them wondering what had happened.

Rolando was feeling a bit nervous. Seeing him move towards her Lora looked at him. She had to look a little upwards as her height was smaller than his.

"I... actuallly..."; he hesitated to speak.
"Come on in... I... will... I wilk train you";

Hearing that Lora was rejoiced. She followed him silently although she was to happy to hear about it.

She was firstly handed over the sword.

"Let's see how you swing it around"; Rolando said.

Other's hearing that Rolando was gonna train Lora had taken seats in the room. It was going to be intresting.

"What the hell are you all doing here"; Rolando asked irritaedly.

But he took a deep breath and ignored them.

He picked up one of his sword and handed the other one to her.

Rolando wondered if the girl would be able to catch hold of the sword as the sword itself weighted a lot.

Lora tried to pick the sword. It was surely heavy. She tried with her might to pick it up. Picking the sword was much of a task itself; swinging around wasn't just a joke.

Roalndo waited for sometime patiently but he lost his patience and attacked.

Other's were shocked.

"What are you doing fool"; Naxie shouted.

There was a bang heard. Smoke was surrounding the place not allowing them to see clearly.

The other's also had stood up from their seats. As the smoke started to clear they noticed Rolando at one place with the sword.

They noticed Lora holding the sword with just one hand and was able to doch the attack easily.

The two seemed to be just waiting for the smoke to go away. As soon as their vision was clear they attacked.