CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART SIX

Lora was feeling a bit embarrased in front of everyone.

Richard decided to taunt her once saying that if her condition would be like that she won't be able to learn even in thousand years but before he could have left to taunt he noticed the girl taking a deep breath and started to begin training.

Her embarresed feeling, weirdness had all went away.

She did many fault's but she went on continuing without break. Everyone looked at her practise but she practised as if no one was around.

Stella noticed a small smile rise on Richard's face that irritated Stella more.

After an hours practise Richard again went back to her. He showed her all the different one sword techniques he knew. Each and every bit of it was shown to her in his fastest speed which he would use against an opponent.

"Did you get it"; Richard asked.

Lora was busy thinking. She tried to remember the techniques shown which had been shown to her. She replied in positive with a big grin.

Richard left the place with a blank face.

Lora went on and on with her practise. She kept on practising constantly. There was a lot for her to train and she had no time to waste.

4 hours had passed and most of the studentss had left. Even in all the commotion Lora's practise continued. She wasn't distracted even for a second. She did had forgotten completely about people's presence nearby.

Stella still remained in the class. She had no stamina to carry on so she just sat. She didn't wanted to leave Richard and the new girl alone.

"Why isn't he leaving already"; she said as she barrged in his office.

She noticed Richard looking at the training girl constantly through the glass window. The window prevented outside viewers to peek in the office but the outside vision from inside was quite clear.

"Why are you treating her so diffrently"; Stella aksed.

"What do you mean" he asked.
His sight had not moved away from Lora.

"You weren't feeling well but as soon you heard that Lora was here by the head office you came running here which you haven't done ever before...";

"I wasn't informed who the girl was"; he said.

"You showed all your moves to a new comer in just one day which you haven't even shown to studnet's who have been training since a year";

"Depends on the student's performance";

"You have never waited for anyone after classes. You always go back home... and I wonder if us telling the new comers to join the fighting classes was for getting Lora to join rather then increasing the numbnmer of people people to fight the giants"; Stella said

Richard suddenly stood up. He looked at her; "You should better leave".

"Why... have I told you the truth"; Stella said.

"If you stay any longer I will expel you from the classes";

"But..."; but before Stella could have said anything she was stared with fierce eyes; "And I mean it"; he added.

Stella was shocked for a while but then she angrily left the place.

She saw Lora practising. She hated the girl that was for sure. Richard moved more closer towards the window to see Stella moving towards Lora but than she took a turn and went away.

Richard went back to his seat and continued to look at Lora's practise.

Naxie had reached the orphanage just in time. The orphanage had particular rules in which one was the time limit of staying out.

She noticed that Lora was missing. She asked others and were informed about the swords classes.

She got worried. The last entering time had already passed and Lora would surely had to face the consequences.

She wondered what had happened to Lora. Why was she late. She was well informed about the timmings.

She knew she won't be allowed to leave the orphanage a that time so she called up the boys and informed them about it.

Rolando hearing about it decided to check on her.
He didn't like his student being taught by someone else. Although it wasn't that a big deal. It was eventually her choice to decide but he knew she would turn to him eventually.

Rolando wasn't feeling too well about Lora training herself by some amateur and thus he left to check on her.

He reached the classes after moving to many different places in the town. It was all because of his awesome sence of direction.

He went in the class building and barged himself in the class.
Seeing him suddenly enter Richard stood up from his seat.

Rolando saw Lora tired and totally covered in sweat.

"It seems you trained yoursef a lot"; Rolando said

Lora looked at him standing in front of her.

"It's really nice to see you"; she said tiredly.

"Let's see how much have you learned by changing your trainer"; Roland said.

"I'm sorry I didn't wanted you to think like this. I just wanted to help..."; but Lora was cut .

"Stand on your feet"; he said loudely.

Lora tried to stand on his feet with the help of his sword. Rolando removed his three swords he had perfectly hidden within his clothes.

Lora had almost stood straight. She was still trembling but rolando didn't wait for any more time and attacked her.

Lora bought the wodden sword to block and the sword was cut into 2. Rolando went on attacking.

Lora doged as she had no other way to save herself. She tried to find a sword and luckily found one close by. She ran to get herself one. She unsheathed the sword right on time to block Rolando's attack.

Lora was not abe to move the sword that easily. She wasn't even able to block and got few scratches on her hands ad on her chest. It was because she was tired or maybe she was not in Rolando's level.

Lora scratches turned to deep big cuts.

Richard who had been viewing the match had his  hand's clenched and he moved out of his office to stop the unwanted match. Lora was in no strength to fight.

But he was just not able to stop them. He noticed a fierce look on both the competitors. He started to shiver seeing the two fight fiercely.

Lora was trying and trying on even though there were many cuts. Richard felt that he was no where in their league.

Lora's hidden talents were not exposed like the last time. Rolando waited and continued attacking like he was gonna take her life but even then her hidden talent's didn't appear.

Rolando attacked again but suddenly stopped. Lora fell uncounsciouss in his arms.

Rolando sighed. He sheathed his swords. He picked up the fallen girl and moved away from the classes.

Richard was just shocked. He fell down on his knees when the two left. He still shivered.

THANKS FOR READING...