CHAPTER TWO

The match began between the boys and the girl's team.

Mark was the goal keeper of the boys and Axle and Kane as the strikers, Noel as defenders and Jude in the midfield. Whereas in the opposite team Sharon was the goal keeper, Kelly, Sweedel and Neoma

as strikers, Dean and Lucy as defenders, Christina, Anna, Mitchell, Fiona and Gretel in the midfield.

Kelly decided to see the boy's play and then decide to take any action. Neoma and Sweedel begin the match. Neoma took the ball further but as she passed Axle, the ball was gone. No one had noticed Axle taking the ball from Neoma.

Kelly was even shocked to see their fast moves. Kelly told Christina, Anna, Lucy and Gretel to move forward and take the ball but Jude alone dogged them all.

"You are just going to watch the game or play," Kane shouted.

Kelly stared at him angrily and started her game. She went to dodge the ball from Kane but she felt as the boys were not really playing. They seemed more powerful than this.

"Why don't you show your real techniques to us," Kelly told Kane.

"You are not that capable enough to see our real play," Kane replied.

"But let me show you our small technique of striking," Kane said and moved further dogging everyone very easily.

He threw the ball up in the air and jumped and kicked the ball with such a force that the ball just went into the net and tore the net and before it could hit the stage behind, Kane went and stopped the ball very easily.

The sudden action made all the students to move out of the class and see exactly what happened. Kelly stopped the match at once and told that they loosed against them and will have a talk later on about the members of the team. They kept the things back to their places and all of them returned back to their classes.

Kelly decided to inform the principal about the net but Kane stopped her and told that he will be the one to inform the principal because he was the one responsible for the damage.

Kelly was shocked to see such a behavior of Kane. In the class later on all of them stared at the boys but as usual they never minded. Kelly told them that they can take the charge of the team.

The next lecture began. All had their clear attention to what the boys were doing rather then what teacher was teaching. The boys always used to whisper something or the other as they had come on a mission and not to study in the school. All were staring at the boys as well as they stared at Kelly as she came in contact, as she sat right behind the boys, which made her feel odd to sit in the class.

Moreover she was felling sad of getting removed from the team. The school got over but everyone's chit-chatting about the match continued. Kelly was not at all interested to tell anyone about the match. She decided to not go to the classes as she had to meet the boys again in the classes and the news about the match would surely had spread everywhere in the town.

The day was very lonely for Kelly. She returned to her house. There was no one as usual present in the house. Her dad had expired when she was small and her total care was taken by her mother who most of the time stayed outside their own country. Kelly thus lived in her house alone.

Her head had received a very bad pain that time. She called and informed Anna that she won't be going to the classes. She had her lunch and went to sleep.

Kelly had unexpected and an unbelievable dream of the boys that afternoon. There were many other boys too accompanying them. They were playing football. Kelly had seen them playing earlier but this time she noticed fire and ice and dragons in their shots.

Kelly woke up after two hours and her headache had increased. Kelly did not know why she received such type of dream. Her head was bursting in pain. Her body was totally paining. She lied on her bed with that pain. Soon she felt asleep again.

She again saw that mad Kane. She always felt angry whenever she saw him. At 7 someone knocked on the door of her house. Kelly's sleep was distracted and now due to over sleep there was pain in her head.

She washed her face and went and opened the door. Sharon, Christina and Anna were standing there. She was shocked to see them as they didn't like to visit anyone's house normally. Kelly called them inside but they refused to come in.

"Sorry Kelly, we just came to show them the way to your house," Anna said.

Kelly did not know about whom they were talking about. Before Sharon or anyone could say anything, Kane came in front along with his friends.

"They are talking about us," Kane said.

"Why are you here," Kelly asked him rudely.

"Is this your way to speak to your guests," Jude said.

Kelly didn't say anything but just called them in. She told her friends to come in but they made some reasons and ran away. Kelly was very angry on them for leaving her alone with those boys.

She went in and gave them some water. She was felling odd now in her own house. She asked them the reason for their visit trying to maintain distance from them. But they didn't say anything just stared at her.

Kelly hated this behavior of them a lot. Suddenly Kane stood up. He started to move closer to Kelly. Kelly wanted to move from that place where she was standing but she thought as if something was holding her and was not allowing her to move.
Kane was getting closer and closer towards her. There was not even a small space left for him to move. They were so close that they were able to hear each other breathe. Kelly was trying her best to move but was not able to.

"Why don't you take a seat," Kane said.
At last Kelly's leg got lifted from that floor and she ran towards the sofa and sat down. She felt as if Kane was smiling. No idea was it true or not. Kane returned back and sat with his friends.

"We actually came here to tell you that we don't want any of your players in the team and I don't know why even you had kept them in your team when you can clearly see that they are not interested in playing football at all," Kane said.

"I know that they are not at all interested in playing football but they had join the team for my sake as I love football and would require a team to play," Kelly said.

"That's a kind thing of your friends," Mark said.

"Yes I know that," Kelly replied.

"Well and another thing is that we don't even want you in the team," Kane said.

"Well I was expecting that and so I'm not much shocked," Kelly said.

"Well it's nice you came to know about us quite well," Jude said.

"Well if you want to play you may require a team," Kelly said.

"You don't worry about it. Well sorry to disturb you. You can go and have your sleep again," Axle said.

Kelly was shocked to hear that. How did they come to know about it? Even no one would be able to find out from her face that she was sleeping. She asked them about it but they just left reminding her text book the next day.

Kelly returned in the house closing the door back after the boys had left. She didn't know why but she had started liking the talks of the boys.

Kelly finished her homework and then did some studies. She later went to watch some TV but it was of no use. There was nothing as interesting shown on the television. Actually there were not a problem with the things she watched it was just her growing age which always told her that you are now too big enough to watch the things and which made her bored to watch it.

THANKS FOR READING...