CHAPTER-THIRTY:PART FOUR

In front of the three lied an office. There was no other way to reach their destination without crossing the office.

The three eventually stepped in.
Their names and information about their arrivals and few other details were noted down.

Lora tried to find more about the leader for which the man didn't spilled up a single word. He just informed her about an upcoming ball in which the leader would be presentt.

Lora buyed three tickets of the ball from the place without wasting any time for thinking. The sum of the tickets were very high but that didn't effect the girl in any way.

Reu and Ron looked at her. They were feeling weird.

"It's alright", Lora said and after taking over the tickets moved outside the office.

The two guys followed.

They found about the location of the headquarters while they were enjoying the delicious meals of the magnificent, huge; crowded; beautifull city.

After removing out the tiredness of their travel they headded towards the headquarters.

The headquarters was apparently the tallest building in the entire city.
The three headed towards the receptionist and introduce themselves as the new comers wishing to work there.

The receptionist asked them to wait and left from her table. The three waited. Meanwhile during their wait Lora left to get fresh in the washroom.

When she was returning back Lora noticed that the two guys were arguing with someone. Someone stood there apologizing. Lora noticed some coffee stains on Reu's clothes.

Lora moved towards the three. She was facing the boys while the unknown person back was towards her.

"It's alright. Let it go"; Lora said to the two boys.

The person who stood apologizing turned over. The turning wasn't sudden but even then Lora lost her balance. She didn't fell though.
The apologizing boy had caught her.

"Leader"; was the one word that spilled out more like a wisper from her mouth but the three guys were able to hear it.

Reu and Ron realizing that he was the leader started to apologize but the leader seemed to be aparently fine with it rather himself apologized.

"Let's continue our conversation in my office"; he said and asked the three to move.

The three later followed the leader to his office.

Lora was yet lost by the sudden meet with the leader.
His touch yet had kept her heart beat run fast.

The other two were also nervous. They had taken seats in his office.

"Let's begin with your names";

Reu and Ron hesitated and spoke theirs.

Lora was still lost. She had no clue about what exactly was happening around.

Lora was shaken a bit to get her out of her thoughts. As soon as she came out of it the first thing she noticed was that the leader was siting on his knees in front of her. Apparently he seemed to be the one who had got her back to her senses.

"Are you alright"; he inquired.

Lora moved her chair back suddenly and then nodded with a yes.

" What's your name";

"Lo... sorry it's Crizel"; she corrected it as soon as she realized that she was gonna reveal her true name.

"Very well";