CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART NINE

Richard went back to the headquartes. The injured student's were taken to the hospital.
Richard moved in the head's office.

"You need to go right now to stop them"; Chad said.

"You may have mistaken"; Richard said sadly.

"Do your duty"; Chad ordered; "They are in the college. Go and capture them. Lead my soldiers and take any uninjured student if there is any along with you.

Richard left Chad's office and found Stella waiting for him outside.
He didn't say anything just moved towards the area where the army were getting assigned.

With Stella he led the army of soldiers and matched towards the college.

Naxie was in the lecture along with Melinda and Rachel when her cell rang. She looked at the message as the lecture continued.

She was shocked at first but soon she recovered.

"I have done with my work but you should have informed me before hand"; she said with a smile while the other two wondered what was up.

The bell rang for their lecture to end. Naxie looked up after she send a message.

"Nice timming"; she said and moved out of the class as soon as the lecturer left but she was stopped by Melinda and Rachel.

"You should not leave the class between the lectures"; Rachel said.

"Well I don't think I'm planning to sit for any further lectures"; Naxie said and left the class.

She went to the neighbouring class and signalled the boys to move out.

"At last the time have arrived. I was so done with those boring lectures"; Rolando said.

Melinda and Rachel moved out of the class to find their entire group breaking the rules.

"You all should head back to your classrooms immediately or you all will be punished"; Rachel said.

"I don't want to head back. We are leaving"; Lucas said with an innocent face.

"Where are you all leaving"; Melinda asked.

"You are not going anywhere"; they heard a soldier speak.

In a second's time the entire corridor was surrounded from both the ends by the soldiers.

"What's going on"; Rachel asked.

But they didn't recieve any answer. Melinda diidn't knew either what was happening to reply.

"You are all coming with us. I won't allow any single one of you to leave"; they heard Richard's voice who stepped in front in between the soldiers along with Stella.

"We don't have any such plan"; Lucas said but suddenly Richard attacked on Naxie with his sword but Rolando came in middle. His swords slashed with Richard's.

"I did gave you permission to train my student but that doesn't mean I will allow you to hurt my tream mates"; Roland said.

Richard was pissed and attacked again. The fight between the two begin. Richard was in no match to him thus Stella decided to back up.

"This place is too conjusted. Why don't we take this fight to some open space"; Rolando said.

Richard agreed. Rolando jumped off from the second floor of the building to the first and then on the ground.

Richard didn't mostly tried that but he followed. Stella knew that she won't be able to do that at any point thus she took the stares. The policemen who had blocked the way gave her way.