CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

The team was setting sail softly. It was night time and when Lora woke up.

She looked at Naxie who was fast asleep. Other's too were sleeping.

"I hope I am not too much of a burden"; she said as she moved on the deck.

"I should be leaving"; she said as she lowered down the small boat. She jumped down on it.

She tried to move the boat but it wasn't moving she tried and tried but it wouldn't work.

She looked gor the reason and before could notice she felt a rope tightening at her waist and she was pulled up.

"What the hell were you doing" Rolando asked.

"I don't think I should stay with you all to cause any more problem";

"And that's what is left to hear when specially we have decided to protect this foolish girl";

"I don't want to see anyone in trouble cause of me. I am too much of a burden";

"Don't think we are that weak that we won't be able to take care of a comrarde"; Rolando said; "Get back in your room before I need to knock you down and take you in";

Lora wondered what she should do. She decided to listen what she was told to her for that time being.

"This girl really irritates me"; Rolando said as he scratched his head; "Well its better to go to sleep"; he yawned and headed back to one corner of the deck and fell asleep.

Surely that boy slept a lot and could sleep anywhere and would receive sleep in seconds.

Next day arose. A yummy breakfast awaited them.
It was like always a jolly breakfast. Lora too enjoyed with them.

She stood up to announce something. Everyone attention was on her.

"I know you all will always try saving me but that feeling of being a burden for you all won't ever go away... So I just had a request from you all"; she paused; "Will you all train me... I wish to become stronger and stronger so that I can help you all by being a little less burden and in anything I could possibly do to help";

Her speech was over but still she was just silently starred.
It was kinda awkward.

"That's really a great thought. We will train you"; Lucas said.

"Don't you think we are going to go easy on you"; Rolando said.

"I don't even want you too"; she replied happily.

They decided to begin with it after some time.

"She already know to swing the sword. What are you gonna teach"; Sam asked.

"She knows it but she doesn't remember about it. Maybe if her memory returns her powers may also return...";

"But should we wait till then. We can't say when her memory will be back"; Sam said.

"That's such a headache"; Rolando said; "I'm gonna start teaching her from the basic";

Lora was sitting on a chair on the deck. She was reading a book. She had picked it up before they had went to the bar.

It was more about the history and present about that world.
The world had magic because of those stones but there were some who could also use magic without the stone. Their population was very less.

The existence of the stone was still unknown.

FEW MONTHS AGO.

IN OTHER DIMENSION WHERE THE EVIL RULED.