CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART FOUR

Lora wanted to do some shopping so she dropped Naxie and the girls to the orphanage. She went along with the soldier for the shopping. Sam decided to tag along. 

She went in a book stall which was quite famous around. The store had quite some intresting books in their collection.

"You do have a nice choice"; Lora heard someone as she was trying to pick some books from the stack.

She looked to see a boy right next to her picking up some books.

"Thanks"; she replied.

"You appear new at these place"; the person asked.

She replied in positive.

Sam who was waiting outside having no intrest in the books noticed Lora through the glass window talking with some guy. He entered the shop and moved towards her.

"Are you done"; Sam inquired.

Lora nodded and moved away with Sam.

She paid for the books and left the place.

Sam noticed the guy still staring at her.

"This place is weird"; he said.

Lora nodded as thy started to walk towars the orphanage.

"Why is there so many police forces here" she asked the soldier; "I don't think its just for securing the lands from the criminals";

"Nope madam. It's just for that purpose"; the soldier replied.

"I highly doubt that"; Lora wispered remembering Melinda and Rachel saying that the land also had some unknown danger and she was also sure the policemens were hiding somthing big.

She was dropped back to the orphanage from where the soldier and Sam went to their respective places.

As Lora was climbing up the stairs the sceniors on the previous floor made her halt.

"You are the new girl aren't you"; they asked.

Lora replied in poaitive.

"There is a clases nearby. If you are intrested you could possibly join"; the scenior said.

"What type of classes is it"; Lora asked.

"Swords fight";

Lora was intrested but she wondered if she should join. They didn't had any time to go practising around specially in a place which was entirely surrounded by the police forces. They had to find their ship and leave. That was the most important thing.

"Is everything alright"; Naxie asked seeing Lora deep in her thoughts as she entered the room.

"Nope nothing"; she replied thinking to just leave of the learning the swords. And it wasnt that Rolando won't be teaching her. Eventually she would learn it soon enough.

They rested for some time as Naxie made the map again. Lora told her about the information the sceniors had given. Naxie didn't xommented as she was busy mapping down.

Soon they had their dinner and went to sleep.

Next day the same routine continued again. They went to the college and met the guys. Lucas was as usual eating.

The lectures began.
The girls had a lecture off that day thus they moved out of the class.

They peeked in the next room to notice the entire class missing. They were informed that the classroom in which the boys resided had gone for some physical training.