CHAPTER TWELVE

The match was going to begin but there was still no sign of Leona.

"Don't worry she would be watching your match from somewhere or the other," Duke said.

Julie had gone to find out with which team the Crashing Eleven was going to have a match. Julie informed that the team's name was ‘dragon air'.

The captain's name was Alexander. The match was going to start in few minutes.

Crasing Eleven had settled themselves on the field and also the team dragon air. Kelly looked at the team. They were looking something weird to her although there wasn't anything weird about them.

The match was not starting as the captain of the dragon air team was not present on the field. The referee announced that they can't delay the match more and thus they need to start the match. As dragon air team's coach was present in the school they were allowed to play.

Crashing Eleven was going to play as Axle and Kane as the main strikers, Taron and Daniel to accompany. Mark as the goalkeeper. Jude and Kelly in the midfield were supported by Selina and Noel, Gray and Bryan as the defenders.

The match was begin by Alexander the captain who entered just before the match could begin.

He dogged Axle and Kane and within seconds the ball was near the net. Mark was not able to see the ball so was not able to catch it but Kane went and kicked the ball away from the net at the right moment.

He kicked the ball towards Kelly but Ray one of the dragon air team members came and dogged the ball from Kelly.

This made the confidence of some Crashing Eleven players go little weak but Mark was there to build it up again.

Kelly was not able to bare this that someone took the ball away from her.

She ran back to take the ball. Kelly shouted Kane to move in the defense.

No one had any problem in the decision as they knew that Kelly was just making the defense stronger but they can't use their dragon storm to score a goal which was the strongest shot and could have been able to perform being in the defence.

Without that scoring the goal by keeping Kane in defence would be tough. Seeing the competitors striking move they could just hope that their defence wasn't that stronger so that Crashing Eleven could score.

Kane listened to what Kelly said.

Ray had passed the ball to Alexander. Alexander crossed Kelly very easily. It was just a piece of cake for him.

But Kane blocked his way. All thought that Alexander was  gone. He won't be able to tackle Kane. But it was just the opposite. He was giving a tough competition to Kane.

The ball was moving in between the legs of Kane and Alexander. Their movement's were in real speed which other's were not able to see. They then too cheered.

Fire moved in between their legs but Kane was not going to lose the ball. In all the fight for the ball between the two Noel ducked in and took the ball away.

Alexander was thrown away. Kane moved with the ball further after it was passed to him by Noel. His speed was so much that no one could even see him.

He threw the ball in the air till 20 stores. He was going to use fire twist Axle's technique.

Insted of fire; dragon containing the ball in their mouth accompanied by thousand other dragons just moved towards the net. Instead of speed increasing the speed was getting on decreasing as ig moved towards the net.