CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART SEVEN

The next day Lora woke up. She had slight body ache. She remembered her previous fight with Rolando. She was in no match with him as usual.

She looked at herself to find her wound's bandaged. Naxie was awake and was getting ready.

"Thanks"; Lora said.

"Don't mention it"; she said with a smile.

Lora moved away the bed sheet and wrapping them properlg she moved down of her bed. She went to the washroom to have her bath.

The hot water that moved down the shower made her relaxed. It was too relaxing. She felt like all her tiredness was draining off her.

The water did burn her wounds but not much. They had been already healed.

She dried up herself and tieing up her hair with the towel she moved out of the washroom in her bath robe.

Naxie was packing her stuffs in her bag while Lora went to dry and comb her hair. She tied them into a pony tail after drying them with a dryer.

She wondered why wasn't Naxie asking her about the wounds as she looked at the girl who had finished packing her bag.

She wasn't questioned anything by Naxie as she understood what would have happened when Rolando came to drop her to the orphanage.

Lora went to dress up. She didn't felt necessary to bandage her wounds so she left them open.

Even though the school was attacked the previous day it was still running in different classes. The girls were ready and they headed the room where the others were waiting. All the girls had reached and the soldiers took off with them.

The boring lecture's begin and ended soon. In the break the girls met the boys. The boys were informed later about the giants attack. The boys had been taken out of the school for their physical training and thus had no idea about the happenings.

"Were you hurt. Did the giant attack you"; Cristopher questioned in anger.

"Nope we were fine hardly any scratches"; Lora said.

"I missed a chance to see a giat. I wanted to see one"; Lucas cried.

"I want to have a match against his sword"; Rolando said.

His interest had specially increased after he was informed how the giant had slashed the building properly in two halfs.

"It will be real fun to check who is stronger. When will he attack next"; Rolando said.

Naxie sighed. The break was over by Lucas and Rolando crying for not able to meet the giant.

The school was over. The girls were ehaded back to the orphanage.

As usual Naxie went for exploring with Sam while Lora went to the classes.

Lora had received the permission to continue by Rolando only on the condition that after end of every practise whatever her condition would be she would have a sparing match with him.

Lora was taught 2 style techniques that day. Richard used only 2 swords and knew only two style and one style techniques. He showed her every move he knew.

Lora was able to observe each and every move. Understanding the fast moves she begin with her training.

Even though she knew she had to fight Rolando at the end of the day, even than she didn't paused in her training. Like the previous day she went on practising.

Naxie while exploring wondered why was Lora taken in the orphanage after the scheduled time. It was nice that she was taken in but why wasn't she questioned anything about her late entry specially when she was in that condition and a boy had dropped her to the orphanage.

She had no answere but surely she was suspicious.

Naxie returned back in the evening before the scheduled time. Lora wasn't in the room and she was expecting that.

Later that day approximately at 11pm there was a knock on the door.
Naxie opened the door and found a soldier having Lora in his hands.

Naxie took care of the uncounsciouss girl and thanking the soldier she closed the door back.

"Why is Lora in this bad condition. I haven't seen any other student from that classes so badly injured ever"; Melinda asked.

"That's all the great job of Mr Rolando"; Naxie thought as she made Lora lie down on her bed. She took the first aid box along to bandage her wounds.

"I heard from a soldier that a guy dropped her at the gate. It was the same yesterday too..."; Rachel said and was quiet.

Naxie sighed; "Let's try to ignore personal things about her. Let's head to sleep"; Naxie said and moved towards her bed switching off the light and went to sleep.

"Her entry was allowed even today"; Lora thought; "Was the trainer informing the orphanage about the things happeneing and why was he allowing Rolando to go in the classes and injure his student";

Naxie soon fell asleep thinking about many things.

Next day Lora woke up. She was getting ready for the college. Naxie was in the washroom when there was a knock on the door.

Melinda opened it to find the handsom swords trainer on their door step.

"Is Lora here"; he asked with a cheerful smile.

Melinda was not able to understand what the trainer was doing in the girls orphanage. She just moved aside and gave way for the person to see Lora.

"Good morning"; he wished casually.

The wounds on her hands and neck were seen. That reminded him of the fierce battles he had viewed the last two days. It did bought shivers to him.

He removed the thought from his mind and looked back at Lora with a cheerful smile. The trainer surely acted differently then he did in the classes.

"Good morning"; Lora wished back a bit wondering what was up.

"Would you like to acccompany be to a place. I have got the permission from your madam. It's necessary and essential part of your further training";

Lora wondered what should she say.
She looked at him who had a bright smile.

"I would like you to accompany me at any cost even if it's a bit weird for you"; he said.

Lora felt it too sudden but she decided to accomapany him. She moved to carry the sword she had for temporary bases in her room. More then training she had taken them for her protection.

It wasn't that she didn't trusted her trainer but in an enemies den it's essential to be cautious.

Naxie moved out of the washroom to find a guy standing out of the room. She looked at Lora for answers. Lora introduced Richard Taylor as his temporary trainer.

"I'm accompanying him out somewhere. I will be giving you the locations"; she said trying to make her cautious of things which was actually not necessary.

Naxie was cautious always.
Naxie nodded and Lora left out with Richard.

THANKS FOR READING...