CHAPTER- TWENTY SIX: PART NINE

The underground passage was like a usual passage. There was nothing in there but Lora was able to feel some uneasiness. Some cruel unpure magic rested in that place. The place was haunting.

Lora was able to see her confidence decrease at the place and evil thought's started to crowd her mind. She felt she was losing herself and going in darkness. Her foot became heavy and she wasn't able to move forward. She shivered. She wasn't able to understand what the place was doing to her.

Her brain stopped working and she wasn't able to fight herself.

Suddenly Lora felt a warm hand on her shoulder. The warmness got her back to her consciousness. The touch was soft and pure.

"Are you alright"; she heard Stuart's voice.

Theeffect's of the place on her were all washed away. Lora was feeling good.

She nodded for Stuart's answer and moved along with him forward.

The place had nothing out there.
After coming at one dead end Stuart stopped.

A door started to form in front of them.

"Wait here. I will come back soon"; he said.

"Why cant I tag along"; Lora interupted.

"Cause you can't"; he replied and entered through the door.

Lora waited out there. She wasn't able to do anything rather just wait. She thought of following but just when the thought arrived the door dissapeared from the front.

"Great, now you can follow him, Lora bury"; she said to herself.

A sudden quake took place in the passage. The floor had crack's and were breaking down. The entire place was colapsing. Lora tried to defend herself. She just can't leave Stuart there alone.

She waited trying to safe herself. She knew if she waited any further she won't be able to save herself even.

But she just can't leave. She didn't had any other option, did she?

Lora got hit on her head. Blood oozed out. Her consciousness faded. In that she noticed Stuart flying over the broken floor. He caught her and teleported themselves out of the passage.

Lora woke up to find herself in her own room. It was evening time. The sunset was beautiful spreading the yellow orangish color all over the room.

She had a bandage over her head. She woke up with a drowzy face. Her ers were a bit red but yet had a sparkle. Her hair was all messy.

Next day Lora went to the school. People all around started to congratulate and thank her. It was probably because of the underground passage. She gueesed that the curse had been lifted. And it wasn't because of her. It was because of Stuart.

"Maybe all came to know about the curse being broken"; Lora thought.

She went in the classroom and the thanking continued. The lectures had begun but there was someone missingbin the class. Stuart wasn't present there.

Not just in the lecture but he was absent for the practical as well. There was no sign of him what so ever.

Lora worried about him and confronted the head fairy.

"As you may know he had just entered the college for breaking the curse and as that's done he left"; the head replied.

Lora thanked and left although she still thought about the guy. For the point of fact she was missing him.

The college continued in the same way ahead.

Lora had learned a lot and had exelled. There was no one to competite her and she topped each and every time.

By this time she was very well known in the entire fairy island. She was assingned diferent task's and mission to fullfill.

Few among them was also leading her old roommate's and their boy friend's in capturing thugs and monster's.

She had even started to teach few newbie's and her new invension's in magic's also continued .

THANK'S FOR READING...
I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE STORY NOW...
DO SHARE YOUR VIEW'S WITH ME AND LET ME KNOW IF ANYTHING IS NOT SATISFYING YOU ALL.
THANK'S A LOT...