CHAPTER- TWENTY FIVE: PART TWO

The lady served Rolando and Lora with lot's of delicious dishes. It was very yummy specially when they had not eaten for days. Rolando also digged in without any second thought.

"By the way why were you chased"; the lady asked.

Lora was quiet but then she spoke truely; "We are criminals"; Lora said

"Magical stones"; the lady sighed; "That thing have killed my entire family. It's only me that is left of it"; the lady said guessing as if the only thing that made people criminal's out there was the magical stones.

Well it was not the only reason but majority criminal's belonged to the same category.

The two wonderer's exchanged glances on the ladies sentence.
The lady was quiet. It seemed to be a bad memory which had revived itself as the word criminal striked the lady.

"Are you alright"; Lora inquired.

The lady nodded.

"What do you mean by saying that the power of the stone have killed your family"; Lora asked wondering about things.

She still had a lot to learn about that place.

The lady was quiet for some while before starting.

"My kids and grand kid's were caught and hanged in front of everyone and I wasn't able to do anything"; she sobbed.

The family had received a magical stone. The entire family divided the power of the single stone and used it for their daily purposes.

They were doing excellent in their respective job's hiding well the use of the stone's power's but few jealous creature's soon emerged.

They found out that the family was using the stones. The news was soon handed over to the policemen's of their region.

The informer's were rewarded.
Soon the entire family along with the small kid's were bought in front of everyone to be hanged.

The policemen's mostly used to do that to set an example for the other people so that they won't use the stone ather hand it over if anyone finds one to increase the power of the navy.

In front of everyone, one by one the entire family fell off. Seeing their normal friend, colleague, relative die in that manner bought fright in people which was what the policemen's wanted.

Luckily the old lady was saved because of not having any power. There was no fright in her but just dissapoinment for not able to do anything. Specially she blamed everythinv on heeself as she was the one to find the stone on the first case.

Even though the police men didn't kill her but she wasn't let free that easily. She was constantly kept in supervision.

The police suspected that the lady had hidden the stone which still had some remnant powers. According to them the women would cause harm if she had even a slightest bit of power in her hands.

The end result for such and act was just following the footsteps of her younger ones. She would face the same consequences like that of her family if se tried anything of that sort.

"But I possibly can't do any thing of it powerless stone. It has no power left now";  she said.

Lora could do nothing but pity on the dreadful fate's of few people.

She didn't remember doing anything to have such large bounty on her head. She always wondered what terrible thing's she may had done to get that amount of bounty but now she wondered whether she really had done anything terrible.

The topic was bought to an end when the new comer's were served with chochlate pancakes.

The lady didn't wanted to think of that incident probably. Lora didn't try mentioning that the two were ceiminals lacking the power of the stone. Rolando was criminal for taging up with a criminal i.e. Lucas, while on the other hand Lora had no idea about her crimes.

Lora and Rolando were treated with all the care the lady could have provided. She treated them like her kids. In addition they were also criminals like her kids.

Rolando didn't preffered it much. He was getting a bit irritated but he was fine. It was motherly love and he cared for one he had not received.

Lora felt it warm and nice with the lady. She didn't remember any of her family member and the way the lady was treating her was no less than what a mother's Lora had imagined.

She wondered if she had any family to begin with. Was there someone out there in that world waiting for her return? Or was she al alone to have no one till date?

The policemen's around had come for a normal check when they heard cheerful noices coming from the small one floored bungalow.

They didn't act carelessly. An army of soldiers were called.
They were smart enough to be cautious specially when they knew that ghe billionaire and the swordsmen were on the island and that meant all the others would be simultaneously.

The police force reach the old lady's place. Rolando and Lora felt thag something was wrong. It was just a sixth sence but...

Theg decided to check and stood up fron the sofa. The old lady wondered what was wrong.

Lora asked her to wait till they return back. She didn't wanted to make her fall in trouble because of them but they had actually made her.

THANKS FOR READING...