CHAPTER- TWENTY SEVEN: PART TWO

AT THE WAR ZONE

The main leader of the police force had taken the top most place viewing the entire scenario that was happening beneath him. He didn"t even gave a single order rather just sat there spectating the entire war.

The Admiral and Commodore were on a higher platform close by to where the leader stood and along with him stood Lucas tiied to a pole.

The 5 Captains were standing behind on the war field viewing the matches.
The Commander, Leuitenant commandor, Leutinenat, Sub leutenant were on the field fighting the war.

As there were a systemic group of marine's there were also a systemic group of the criminals.
More than the rule of the marines over the sea the criminals ruled the entire sea.

They were the 7 main pillars of the sea.  Among those 7 , 2 were at the place war zone. They had yet not entered the war. Even they had partcular levels. The entire group was dividedinto smaller groups and each grouo had their own leader.

The leaders were yet waiting back but the subbordinate's had entered in the war.

Lucas was tied up. He wasn't able to use his power's. The place where he was tied was absorbing all his powers and strength not allowing him to even move.

The place had that speciality which the policemen's took for their advantage. They thus used that place at time's of execution so that the criminal's won't be able to fight back.

They even tried researching on that place. The place was made of some special kind of material that absorbed or restrained the power or did something which wasn't yet found.

The materials were made into chains and handcuffs and instrument's and were used by the police to stop the enemie's.

Once caught you are done for until someone help you in your escape from those chains or cuffs.

It didn't seemed to work on normal people. Their strength didn't weaken. It seems the efect that it had were only on those people who have the powers of the stones.

The leader stood right on that stone but it seemed he had no effect of the stone. That thing was observed by many and it troubled them a lot.

The other question that arosed was that whether he really was the leader?
Thr main leader could have hid himself and would be planningto attack from somewhere else.

His face wasn't seen and even if it could had been seen there would be no difference at all. No one knew how the leader looked like.

One of the the sub leader of the two pillars looked at his leader. The leader nooded and he used a rope and swinged ot towards the pillar. The rope reached there properly.

With the help of it the sub leader reached up. The rope was made by some kind of magical energy and sub was able to see his magic decreasing but even then he tried.

He had almost reached. He had reached the top and was at the knees of Lucas. He was totally exhausted. Lucas couldn't do anything rather just look at him. Lucas tried to free himself but he just didn'y had enough strength.

The sub leader stood up. His grip wasn't firm on the ground. He was shaking. He moved forward towards the leader slowely but even then there wasn't any koment made by him.

Instead of going towards the leader the sub decided to release Lycas. The two pillars and the leaders were all viewing the scene. Even the admiral and the commondore and the captains. But no one interfiered.

It was a lot confusing. Was the captain that strong enough to stop him without any help? Why wasn't he getting affected by the place?
Was there anyone out there or just a figure? Or was there a normal human?  If it was a normal human why wasn't the others attacking?

Questions were many with no answers. The sub leader went on trying to release Lucas from his cuffs but it was tough. Before he could have released him he was entirely oit of any magic and he fell of the cliff.

The others knew that would happen but were the marine's so sure that he won't be able to free him on time?
They didn't even move a bit specially the figure. Many had started to think tht it was just a figure but not the actual leader. And the leader was off planning something.

The fight continued. Many peple were killed. The match was going on equal at both the sides until the criminal's took lead. One by one the lieutenants and their subbordinates were down by the criminal's subbordinates.

Looking at the situation one by one the captain's entered the field. They didn't allowed anyone to get close to Lucas this time. The sub leaders entered in the war.

The main problem yet that awaited them was the main leader.  The main mysterious charachter whose power's could be dangerous and coyld bring a total turn over to the war.

THANK'S FOR READING...