CHAPTER-THIRTY:PART SEVEN

Next day arose and the same days like always continued.
Lora had almost finished off with every file that the place contained and she had about every information about the leader.

He was very systematic. His judgment's were always right and in favour of the situation

Lora didn't felt any wrong thing about him m

Seeing how he used to treat Ron and Reu and all the others Lora realized the guy was a gud one. He wasn't just treating her specially but he treated everyone in the same manner.

She had found out about various stuff's like the rules made on criminals and other cruel rules were not the work of the leader rather leader had removed all those people from the headquarters and he was doing stuffs indirectly to help people. Who listened to him remained to work in headquarters others who understood what he was doing and didn't wanted to follow were thrown out.

There were still some people on high post who didn't liked what he was doing but for temporary state was just ajusting with him and was looking for a proper time to act.

Even though she read so many files yet she wasn't able to find out why her bounty was increased daily. Leader was the who ordered his subbordinates to increase her bounty. It was a direct order from the leader. It wasn't someone else work. it was straight order from the leader which the others were following without questioning.

The leader that day called Lora in his cabin after so long.
Since she had arrived it was about a week and 2 days and now he was calling her.

Lora entered in the cabin.The leader greeted her with his fake smile and asked her to take her seat.

"After finishing reading all that I guess you probably may have a rough idea to what I am doing";

"A bit"; she said although the point did striked and shocked her a bit that the leader knew all about her daily progress and also the fact that she had done reading.

"I don't think I will have to ask you whether you would be the one supporting or the one objecting...";

The leader waited for a response but she didn't replied with one.

"Very well. I just wanted you to help me with thing's. The cases in past which you felt have been treated wrong and could now be rectified in any ways, I want all those files on my table";

"Alright sir"; she said and left.

Selecting few files she again went back in his cabin. She handed over the files but that wasn't where her work was done. Her opinion about each of the case was asked. The leader noted down things. Lora wasn't able to peek in to what was he writing.

"You seemed to wondering about something"; he questioned.

Lora didn't hesitated even a single bit and asked him straight forwardly.

"After reading all that I came to know about many stuff's but there are few past incidence's whose reasons are yet not understandable"; Lora said.

"And which one are they";

"For what reason is Lora Bury's bounty be increased daily";

"And what next";

"Why did you stop the previous war. The police forces could have won and all the criminals would be in our hand's"

"I don't want to capture those criminals cause they aren't one. They are very well stabalizing and taking care of many land's. There are other few which I may surely would like to capture and get them to their end but in the war there was none of that type";

The leader asked her to leave and to check on details about a particular case she had shared her opinion's but Lora didn't leave.

"You haven't yet mentioned why did you increased Lora Bury's bounty and why did you started the war in the first place";

"To check on with their strength";

"And Lora..."; before Lora could have questioned that again the leader interupted.

"I won't like to answer that question. I have answered you few question's which I haven't yet answered many captain's and their superior's. You better don't ask me such qusstion's that would make me stop answering to the question's I am answering too";

His voice was stern. He surely didn't wanted to answer that question.

Lora left from the place. A very weird feeling was moving in her now seeing the leader's reaction on Lora's name and her question. She wondered why did the leader behaved in that manner. She was getting curious. What was the leader hiding.

The work leader had assigned was a team work. She had to converse with few other's and all started to find out about the previous case people present information.

Few days passed and working with the others under direct command of the leader was indeed intresting and Lora was loving it. She had made quite a friendly relationship with people out there but she knew she shouldn't be engaging herself much there. It was probably time for her to leave before she could spoil anything.

She contacted her group and informed that she would be leaving soon enough.

The day was decided. She was packing up things and was all set to leave. She left to the office that day.

All the information about their past few days work was laid. Next day could blpossibly the day when they all set off to rectify the previoys case but unfortunately Lora won't be joining them.

THANK'S FOR READING...