CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Kelly and the others were just not able to believe what Kane had said.

"What's going on"; Axle asked.

"She is not Bloom. She is someone else. You have got the wrong girl" Alexander said.

All were shocked to hear that.

"What"; they yelled.

"What's going on. Why are you trying to send me back"; Kelly asked.

"I'm sorry but I thought that you were someone I loved. But I mistook you for some other person"; Kane said with his head low.

"What are you saying all of a sudden"; Kelly asked.

"That's why we called you a dumb king. If you had not tried to find the queen in rush rather had went to different place like you had to, to find her you wouldn't had made a mistake. And what did you thought if you found her once at that place again you will find her out there. What made you think you will find her at that place itself"; Alexander said.

"You should leave now"; Kane said; "I sincerly apologize for everything that have happened. You won't be remembering any of it so it won't cost you any harm"; Kane said.

"What are you saying"; Kelly said.

She was heart broken. Kane mistook her for someone else. What does that mean? After spending so much time with her how can he just say that he mistook her for someone else. Why did he made her fall in love? Why did he do all that for?

Kelly was totally shattered.
Before she could have said anything Kane erased her memory and transported her back to her original place reversing back the time and placing her in the time when she had first met Kane and the others.

Reversing the time took a lot of energy out of him.
He was totally exhausted.

"What will we do now," Taron asked; "Mark's grandfather";

"Leave him"; Mark said; "I want to return back"; he said.

The others were shocked. Leona and the dragon air were also shocked. Kane didn't wait for anything else just transported them to Enchant's.

Time passed on but there was no sign of Mark and Kane what so ever.
Both were in terrible state.

Their rooms were empty and dragon had no idea where the two could be.

Days passed then months. Sadness spread in the whole valley. The pillars of the team were gone.

The principal was missing and Enchant's started to shatter into pieces. The director had taken control but just then Enchant's faced a massive attack.

All the people around were killed just in one attack.

A YEAR LATER

Enchant's was nothing less then ruins. Different parts of the Veinston valley had been entirely destroyed.

The thing that people feared had happened. The evil had taken the thrown. He was ruling the entire dimension.

No one was seen around. Not a single soul. If anyone would be seen on the barren street's they were either killed or captured to be tortured to death.

There was no sign of the King. No one knew whether he was dead or alive. No one knew about the Crashing Eleven or about Leona or about the dragon air or about Mark"s grandfather.

Everything had ended.
It was an unbelievable end who no one could have thought off.

THANKS FOR READING...