CHAPTER-THIRTY: PART NINE

The place of the meeting was found out and all the superior's moved at that place. The other policemen were not allowed to enter. Thus they were wating out of the leader's mansion.

As soon as everyone had reached the leader was questioned,
"Why did you stop the war. We were winning", one of the superior questioned.

Hearing that question changed the leader's mind.

"I would like to have a meeting with Lucas and his group alone"; he said.

"Why would you like to do that. First of all you should be killing this girl Lora. She is in our hand's. You have been increasng her bounty daily and it have reached such a number which no one would even think off. She is the girl who infiltrated your office, broke all the trust of our peple. I will killl her if you are not"; the superior who wanted the leader to leave said and attacked on Lora but leader came in middle and hold his attack.

He looked straight in Lora's eyes. Lora looked back and was able to see the sadness and lonely feeling flowing through them.

Lora just then remembered about Naxie and turned her look away. She noticed Naxie looking at the two of them.

"Why did you"; the person who attacked asked angrily.

The leader fiercely looked at the guy; "You have no right to even touch the queen";

His sentence shocked all of them on the place.

"What do you mean by queen"; Naxie asked.

Lora was too shocked. Someone knew who she was. But what was he talking about queen and stuff.

"Lora Bury"; the leader said looking at her. Everyone's attention was drawn towards the two, " Your real name is Bloom Bury";

Many shocking faces were seen on the scene. Everyone knew who Bloom Bury was except the girl itself.
Lucas and the others had also heard about the king and queen of all the dimensions named as Bloom and Kane. Was Lora actually Bloom, the queen.

Things were goinig on very confusing.

The superiors also wanted a confirmation and Kane explained that the girl was indeed the universe queen.

"How do you know about her"; Rolando questioned.

"By the way who are you. You are also a big mystery to us. How did you just suddenly showed yourself in this place"; Sam asked.

Everyone did wanted to know. More then knowing about who Lora was they were much more intrested in knowing about the leader's real identity.

"My name is Kane Wanne"; the leader said.

The superiors were also shocked to hear that. They did know he was some king but king of the all dimensions was something they had not expected.

"Are you kiding me. Like the king and the queen of all the dimensions are standing right in front of me"; Drake said who was listening to their talks from outside the room; "And you want to say that some time back I was about to kill the queen. That's ridiculous"; he laughed; "Is the queen so weak..."

Not another word was heard from his mouth. He was found uncounsciouss at the place he was standing. Hardly some people noticed the leader move from his place and knock him uncounsciouss. He was filled with rage. He tried to calm himself on his chair.

Lora was confused.

Kae exolained that Lora had went missing from her original dimension. Thus to search her he had come to that place and had started to increase her bounty daily.

The superiors were dissmissed with a whole lot of questions. They didn't wanted too but after knowing the leader's real identity then didn't decided to argue.

Kane and Lora and her group were left alone to clear all of their misunderstandings.

"Our dimension have been destroyed Bloom"; Kane said looking at the girl; "I know that you don't remember anything and I won't force you too. For now I just want you to know who you are and get stronger so that we can save our dimension"; Kane said.

"What are you plotting"; Lucas asked sternly looking at Kane.

Kane started to tell them about different thing's. He first when arrived at that place, he had no idea where he could find Lora. He thus introduced himself at the headquarters and took incharge. Finding out about how the criminal's were tagged at that place he very well knew because of Lora's natural powers she would also be tagged as a criminal. He thus made a unknown girl's bounty who no one knew and the price was kept very high so that she would be found easily even if spoted once.

Lora was eventually found. But even then he kept on increasing the bounty to have a trail to what and where the girl was. In between he used to disguise himslef as different person and train himself.

" I also used to disguise and meet you people on your journey...";

Naxie asked the reason although she knew it well why did he used to meet them. It would probably be to meet his queen who have lost her memory.

"To see if she was training properly"; Kane said as for now he just wanted Lora to know her responsiblitied if not about him.

Things were getting really weird for Lora. Lora was not able to accept her being the queen and all the other stuffs at all. She won't be leaving her friend's at any point.

Kane didn't forced her much.
Lora and her group was led free to go.

The news about her being the queen spread around the policemen's. All the colleague's and everyone now knew the reason why the bounty used to increased. No one was able to believe it. Even the leader being the king was too shock for people.

The superior's now couldn't say a single thing when the group was led free to go.

The anchored ship was made to sail. All were relaxed to get themselves out of the place without much of harm. Although many quetion's were yet in their mind and the recent scene was really made them wonder about a lot of things.

All were busy looking at the headquarter's which was back to normal like before. It was shocking but it was obvious whose work it would have been.

They all turned back towards their deck as the island of the headquarters started to disappear out of sight. They were shocked to see something on the deck. They looked at each other and back on the deck.

The leader named to be Kane Wanne was on the deck sitting on a comfortable rocking chair with his legs relaxed and with a book and a glass of juice beside.

"What the hell are you doing on our deck"; Lucas asked .

"What... you shout a lot"; Kane said trying to make her ear's calm; "And well for your question's reply... I will be tagging along with you people";

"We don't want you"; Lora said.

"Who asked for your permiasion. I said I'm tagging along not asked if I can tag along"; Kane said.

"You can't"; Lora said.

"Well I hope you don't want to be targetted again and again by the policemen's"; Kane blackmailed and enjoyed her book and juice.

The others had gone speechless. It was actually a nice offer to think about. If he would be along with them then they won't have to worry about being targetted. Lucas specially wanted something like that but keeping him as a team member...

THANK'S FOR READING...
DO SHARE YOUR COMMENT'S AND DO VOTE...:-)