CHAPTER SIX

There were more five lectures to go. Kelly was not at all paying attention on what teacher's were teaching. Her clear attention was on Kane. He didn't seemed alright. His head started receiving pain very badly. He had some water but to no avail.

The next lecture was of Miss Caroline. Kelly told Kane to put his head down and go to sleep but he was not ready to. Kelly told the other boys to tell him to put his head down.

"When he is not listining to you then how will he listen to us"; Noel said.

Kelly ignored him. Kelly tried several times but later stopped cause he was too stubborn to listen.

Suddenly something happened to Kelly. Her eyes closed automatically. All the boys stared at her.

Miss Caroline entered the class.

Kelly saw some flashes but was not able to recognize what it was. Her head started to receive a very bad pain. All stood up to wish Miss Caroline.

Kelly and Kane too stood up. Kane also had fever. Miss Caroline started to teach. Seeing Kelly's condition Kane was felling more uncomfortable.

Suddenly Miss Caroline made Kane and Kelly to stand up. All started staring at them.

"What's going on in my class? From when you both are not paying attention just misbehaving," Miss Caroline shouted.

"Mam Kane has got fever," Kelly said.

"And what have happened to you," miss asked.

"Mam I have got a very bad head ache," Kelly replied.

"I know all your plans for just sleeping in the class. Headache, stomachache etc. etc. well and moreover did you ask permission from me to put your head down," Caroline asked, "What do you think I will easily let you sleep in my class? If the principal would be on a round and saw you all sleeping then what answer would I give her...?"

"Just stop it," Kane shouted and stood up.

"What did you say right now," mam shouted.

"You don't have any right to talk to any student like that," Kane said.

"Now you will teach me what I should do and what not. You just get out of my class and I will make sure that both your parents will be in school tomorrow," Caroline said.

"Mam he is not feeling well," Kelly said.

"So why don't you accompany him outside," Caroline said.

Hearing this all the other 4 boys stood up.

"Is any standing competetion held over here," a student from the class whispered.

All the students started laughing leaving Kelly's friends.

"Kelly, Kane let's go out," Jude said.

Miss Caroline was shocked to hear that. All the boys started moving out of the class. Kelly looked at her friends. They were trying to say to her to not accompany the boys and instead apologize to mam but this time Kelly felt that it was all her fault and she needed to be punished. Her head was still paining but she really didn't mind it. She accompanied the boys. After the bell rang Caroline came out.

"It's better that you don't miss behave next time," Mam said but the truth was that she too got shocked seeing the friends unity.

They didn't back answer and returned back to the class. All were staring at them.

Kelly now being with boys had learned to ignore them. Seeing this all the boys started smiling. And unbelievable thing for the others again but it was usual for Kelly now. She too gave them a short smile. The school ended soon. Kane and Kelly both seemed to be alright.