CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART ONE

"Hey guys look at this"; Sam said moving on the deck with a box.
He had some kind of wig in his hands.

"What are you hodling"; Lucas asked moving towards him

Others to joined the discussion moving on the deck.

Lora who was busy engrossed in her book was distracted by the sudden commotion that had taken over the silence on tbe deck.

She closed the book and looked up.
Seeing Sam with the box she ran and snatched the box from him.

"That's the disguise's Lora had taken for all of us when we had landed on the first island with Lora after we had found her"; Naxie said.

Lora was feeling a big embarrassed.

"This looks so cool"; Lucas said as he tried on the wig.

Other's too picked some and tried.

There weren't only wig but there were many things which would help them disguising themselves into a perfectly different person.

They headed in the sitting room where there was full a length mirror for them to be able to see the disguises they were trying on.

There were different types of clothing; mustaches, eyelashes, even different shapes of nose and ears. There were even make up to change the skin tone.

The group was totally enjoying themselves with the disguises when they felt a sudden jerk. The ship had tilted almost to such an extent that half part of the ship had moved out of the water.

The group rushed on the deck to notice what had happened.

They had entered a very dangerous region in the sea. The weather was terrible out there. It was raining heavily and lightining had taken most of the clouds. The thunderring were loud and trembling.

Huge waves were moving and in front of those huge waves the ship was just like a small ant. It tried to survive in those monsterous waves.

Naxie took the control of the ship as she started to assign different jobs to the crew members.

Lucas was aksed to take down the sails. While Rolando took over the wheel. Critopher tried to free the ship of water. Lora was asked to accompany. Sam had moved to fix the damage that the attack of waves had caused. There was lekage in the basement of the ship which Sam tried to fix for temporary period with wood pieces and nails.

Naxie through the binoculars tried to find an escape out of that terrible place but she wasn't able to find any. Rolando was even then alert and waited patiently for Naxie's direction to move the wheel in the respected direction he would be asked too.

The waves strength went on increasing and the group had no choice to leave the ship and save themselves. They had hold tightly to the ship to not swaye away by the pressure of the water specially Lora who had no idea of swimming and had no chance of surviving if she fell in that water.

Naxie even in that storm tried to look out for a way but their luck wasn't with them that day. The ship had entangled itself with a very huge wave.

It was four times the height that of the ship. It engulfed the entire ship and the crew members along with it. The members were holding on tightely to the ship along with holding their breath.

Naxie lost her grip but luckily Lucas got hold of her.

Lora had been fighting a lot. Her eyes were crossed as the pressure was going on getting to much for her.

Soon Lora lost against those waters. Her hands were free of the grip. She was getting swayed away. Rolando; Sam and Cristopher noticed her but were at great distance and thus werent able to help her. Lucas was the only one close by but he already was holding Naxie.