CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Kelly along with the dragon followed the dragon air bus. The bus kept on moving and moving. They didn't halt any were. Dragon was tired of flying but Kelly tried to console him to keep on flying. His wings now had got tired after a day's fly.

A day passed but even then the bus didn't stop. Kelly was feeling hungry and thirsty and even dragon was feeling the same but they knew that they can't stop or they would lose their trail.

They kept on following.

Dragon was feeling a bit weird.

"Did I do some big mistake in recognising"; he wondered.

The next day sun rose. The bus was still running.

Kelly thought maybe the bus had two drivers who could possible replace each other. One driver could take rest when the other drives.

In the evening the bus at last halted at a place. The place was barren just there were few trees that could be seen nearby.

Why had they stopped here was the question that came in both Kelly's and dragon's mind. They started to have a watch at them. The dragon air team came out of the bus. Dragon made both of them disappear using some magic.

After all the team member's came out an elderly person came out. He had totally covered himself and only his eyes could be seen. Kelly guessed that he may be their coach.

She had not seen him even though it was announced that he was present on the field. Why was he absent on the field and why was he covering himself was the question that arrived.

As Kelly was watching at them Alexander looked up at the sky. Kelly felt happy that dragon had them disappeared.

She looked at Alexander. He was still staring at the sky. That was something weird.

"Is was he staring at the sky like that? Kelly wondered; "Was he able to see them?" She thought.

She rechecked whether they were still dissapeared or not but they were still invisible.

Kelly felt little relaxed but Robert and Ray also started starring at the sky.
The situation was getting a bit tense and kinda weird for Kelly.

Now it was really going out of kelly's head she just wanted to go in front of them and shout at them for starring at her like that but then she controlled her anger.

"What are you looking at," their coach asked.

It was just what Kelly wanted to know. But they didn't reply to him.

Kelly told dragon to move in different directions to check whether they were watching at them or somebody else.
But for Kelly's bad luck they were watching at them.

It took the three some time to move showing that maybe they were not able to see but was able to sence the power.

Kelly was busy thinking what she should do. She looked downwards when she noticed some red light coming from Alexander's hand.

"It is a fire ball," Kelly said to herself shockingly.

"What will we do if we douche it then they will come to know that there is someone over here," dragon asked.

"Douche it," Kelly said.

Dragon was shocked to hear that but he did what Kelly said.

Their fast movement made by them made the starers sure that there was someone over there.

Kelly decided to come in front of them as it was the right time but she decided to change herself to someone else.

First she decided to change herself to the main enemy who Kane had informed her about but later decided to disguise as Kane's brother Raven. Ofcourse she wasn't able to do it. She asked dragon to do it.

THE ADVENTURES OF THE MAGICAL LAND- PART TWO #Wattys2017जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें