CHAPTER TWENTY THREE: PART THREE

Naxie woke up the next morning to find her in their room on the ship.

She saw Lora lying on her bed. She hesitately woke up and moved towards Lora.

"Lora Lora"; she called as she shook her.

Lora opened her eyes to see Naxie moving her. She sat up on the bed. Her hand moved towards her head.
She had a slight headache.

"Was all that a dream"; Naxie wondered seeing Lora all fine
She noticed the mark on Lora's neck. The scar was hardly visble. It had already healed.

She moved in the boys cabin and woke up Cristopher to check on Lora.
Cristopher woke up.

"Why are you waking me up so early"; he asked.

"Lora is hurt. Get up fast"; she said as she pulled him out of his bed into her room.

The commotion made others to wake up.

Cristopher diagnosed the bite. She collected some sample of blood and went to test it.

"What happened"; Lucas asked as he yawned.

"Lora was attacked by a vampire"; Naxie said as she sat beside Lora who tried remembering what had happened.

Thr pain she had experienced the previous night had been exruciating but she was feeling perfectly fine at that time.

"What... how dare Daron attack Lora"; Lucas shouted.

"It wasn't Daron. It was a real vampire"; Naxie sighed.

"So there is another one out there. Let's kick its butt"; Rolando said.

"Yes how dare he hurt Lora"; Lucas screamed.

"Why do I think they are planning to enter in the forest"; Naxie thought getting scared; "Let's get out from this place"; Naxie said.

"What are you saying. We are going in there"; Lucas said with an innocent face.

"No we are not"; Naxie shouted; "We have barely made our way out of that forest alive. I don't wanna enter in that thing ever"; Naxie cried remembering how they were running and when Lora was attacked.

Cristopher came and joined the group.

They were informed that Lora was fine. The blood had no sign's of any abnormalities.

"I have heard if the vampire bite's and the person remains alive then the person will become vampire itself";  Lora said.

"Lora turned to a vampire. Oh no"; Lucas yelled as he wondered what would he do.

"No she is not. She is perfectly fine"; Cristopher said.

"How is that possible"; Naxie said.

"Maybe it could have been just a story"; Sam said.

They didn't knew the answer.

"We won't be going"; naxie said as she went on with her explanation for not going in the forest again.

But her shouting's were of no use. The weren't even listining to her. They were about to get down of the cruise when Naxie stopped them again

"You won't be able to meet the vampire now"; Naxie said.

"And why is that so"; Lucas asked confused.

"They only appear at the night and we don't have time to spend here. Let's take our leave"; Naxie said.

But the guys had only listened to her first sentence.

"We are heading to the shooting area. We will be seeing the shooting now and we will go back at night to kick the vampires ass"; Lucas yelled and all headed down the ship.