CHAPTER THIRTY ONE: PART ONE

Next day arose. It wasn't something that Kane had expected. It was too much nosier. Lucas was running here and there shouting for food. Sam shouting back at him to have some patience until it's made. Naxie was shouting at Lucas to stop shouting. Christopher was trying to read and was unable to and he too was shouting back. Rolando was busy sleeping even in all that noise with his swords on the deck.

Lora had a smile to see everything back to normal. And that got a smile on Kane's face too.

Though there was some weirdness yet going. Lora didn't look at Kane who was staring right at her and smiling. Naxie too noticed and tried to neglect. Though they tried to act normal things were weird.

Kane looking at Lora and Naxie looking at the two did have created a weird atmosphere.

"Breakfast is ready," Sam said trying to get everyone out of it.

"That's more like it. You surely took your time to make it. Do you know how hungry I was," Lucas shouted as he barged in the dining room.

"Yeah yeah we obviously know you are always too hungry," Sam said.

All entered in the dining room one by one.

Delicious different types of food were served on the table. Lucas eyes started to sparkle seeing that and mouth started to water. They all took their seats.

Kane had realized the weirdness which his stare had created and tried to avoid any of those situations further.

"So Kane I heard that Oswan whom we had met was actually you. Is that true," Lucas asked in his cheerful tone.

Kane nodded in positive as he had his food.

"So it's really you," Sam said.

"That means you do remember the most amazing time of our trip that time," Lucas said with a naughty grin.

Just then Kane remembered about the time of bath. His face got flushed red and blood spilled out through his nose which he immediately washed off by him with his handkerchief.

Everyone had their laugh.

"So its actually you," Lucas said as he kept his hand on his fellow mate, "Do you know how confused I was when I saw Oswan on the day of war and he behaving so differently then the person we know. But you are the same," Lucas grinned.

Kane just smiled back.

'So when were the other times you had joined our group except that one," Rolando asked.

"I actually was thinking for you people to guess about that," Kane said.

They did tried few but eventually at the end Kane had to speak up.

He mentioned the times he had disguised. First it was as Oswan.

"I was there at the fairy island when you people had visited there," Kane said.

"What were you doing there," Rolando asked.

"I had heard about a curse..," Kane said looking at Lora, "That was because of the main enemy who have destroyed our dimension. It was essential for me to go and remove the curse. That was the reason I was there,"

Lora was shocked to hear that. The guy who had suddenly disappeared without uttering a word, who had given her so much competition, the powers she had admired the most, he was the same guy. The powers all that she had with her, Kane knew about all of those as he was there all that time with her.

Others too noticed the reaction and realized that Kane was there.

"I had been there when Naxie was kidnapped,"

That really bought shock to Lora and also the others.

Lora remembered that last time he had seen him getting caught by the mermaid and being dragged in water before he teleported the ship. Lora eyes were in tears.

"How did you escape out of it," Lora asked.

Her voice was just a whisper but people did hear her. Her head was down.

"I was able to fight back," Kane said.

It was obvious he being the king was able to make his escape.

"Do you know how worried you had made me," Lora suddenly looked up and said holding up his shirt. Water rolled down her eyes.

Kane was silent. Suddenly Lora noticed a hand on her head. She looked up at Kane.

"Don't you worry? Nothing will happen to me until you are there with me," he said.

"Was Richard who was trying to capture the giants also you," Naxie asked interrupting the scene.

"Nope that wasn't me," he said, "I had rejected the idea when Chad had come and said that he will be capturing the giants for experimentation. When he yet continued and I found out about you all being there I removed him off his post",

"Was there any time else you have joined us," Rolando asked.

Kane refused, "I guess that have to be it,"

"Would you like to have a sword duel," Rolando asked.

Everyone looked at him.

"I have been thinking about it for quiet some while. You will be a great opponent," Rolando said with a fierce grin.

"I won't mind in having one," Kane said with confidence.

All were looking at the two.

"I better warn you guys that you won't be destroying the ship," Naxie said.

"And I guess that's what the two are planning to do," Lora sighed.

"I can see an island. Why don't we take the duel to that place," Sam said looking through the binoculars.

"Very well," Kane said.

The ship was sailed towards the island.

THANKS FOR READING...

HOPE YOU LIKE IT...