CHAPTER TEN

“You have to start your training”; Ryan said approaching the group.

The group members were ready.

“We are already training. Is it different from that,” Kelly inquired out of curiosity.

She was wondering about the training Ryan was going to give. The group members seemed to be kinda excited about it.

"It’s a lot different"; Kane said.

"It require's the use of energy"; Daniel said.

"2 years before while we were trained by Ryan we were not able to complete the given work in the scheduled time assigned to us by him"; Mark said.

That was a bit surprising for Kelly remembering her team's strength that she had noticed in past few days. They were extremely talented and she lacked them all. It was pretty obvious that she was the weakest in the team.

"You all will be again trained in the similar manner but at a slower pace so that you would be able to master out thing's slowely and easily"; Ryan said.

His word's reminded them that they actually were just going on moving forward with new techniques even though they had not even scratched the surface of it.

It was probably for the king to learn more and more techniques by hiding himself among the group members.

"You can also continue with your physical training while I will be teaching more of the training concerned with energy. And Julie will take your football"; Ryan added.

All were ready for it so Ryan decided to began.

“So do you all remember your first class of the magical ball which contained air... and Kane had even tried with water,” Ryan said.

“Sir how can we forget that. It had eaten most of our heads,” Dan said.

 “We’ll all of that things were really going out my head. After a lot of explanation somehow they had entered in my head but it’s already 2 years ago. I don’t think my brain could remember that,” Noel said.

“Well that is totally depended on you Noel,” Axle said.

“We are going to begin this year with a new syllabus. We will try to control different types of elements”; Ryan said,“First element will be water as you can see unlike air and it won't cause much damage like fire or ligtining or rock although at a higher level it may... but its none of your concern for now…,”

He looked up at their blank faces.

"In simple words... your task will be to fill the balloons with water"; Ryan said.

“Well that is very easy work sir. Anyone can do it,” Taron said.

“Yes, take the balloon, dip it in the water and then the balloon is already filled," Noel said.

All started laughing.

“You all are still bunch of idiots aren't you"; he sighed

"I would like to show you another method of doing it,” Ryan said.

A bucket of water and a balloon appeared there. Ryan twisted his body, slightly and moved his arm. His eyes were closed for more concentration. The water in the bucket started rising up.

“Is he controlling that water,” Axle questioned.

The water moved as Ryan moved his hand's. All looked at him doing it with awe.

He stopped moving one of his hand's also making the water still in the air. Half of the water was still in the bucket while some were still without any moment in the air. He opened his eyes; got hold of the balloon and directed the water by his hands in the balloon. The balloon got filled.