CHAPTER- THIRTY TWO: PART THREE.

Kane was tensed. He knew he couldn't just wait for any longer. He need to talk to Lora and atleast make her realize of her duties. He decided to do that.

He moved towards Lora.
"I hope you realize by now that your are the queen," Kane said.

"And I'm not," Lora said.

"You are the queen you should atleast take your responsibility," Kane said loudly.

Lora and the others shockingly looked at him. He had never used such a tone before. Was that showing how much he has been waiting and now couldn't wait anymore as he had reached his limit.

"I'm not the queen and how many times should I tell you that,"Lora shouted back.

Lora at a point just didn't wanted to believe that she was the queen. She don't know why. But she just didn't wanted too. Maybe she just didn't wanted to leave her friends.

The others couldn't do anything but stare at the two. Kane's sadness was easily detected on his face as he left from the deck.

Lora just turned around looking at the evening sunset. Lucas joined her over there. While others left emptying the deck.

"I wonder how much I'm in Kane's dept," Lucas said trying to seek Lora's attention.

"Though he wasn't our friend rather our enemy even then he have helped us so much,"

Lora was just silent. Lucas looked at the silent girl and then continued again.

"Even though I have no relation with either the king or the queen, even though it isn't my responsibility but if it ever comes on me to help him I would surely help him though he being my enemy or my friend or whatever relationship I have with him,"

Lora looked at him as he just smiled and left from the place.

Lora was sitting full of thoughts when she suddenly noticed Kane standing behind her.
Lora was startled a bit by his sudden appearance.

"I heard Lucas saying that you were calling me," Kane said after he felt Lora had calmed from his sudden startled.

Lora didn't reply and continued looking at the sunset.

"Will you sit with me for sometime...,"Lora said but before she could have completed her sentence she notice Kane being at her side already.

"Isn't it beautifull," Lora said looking at the sunset.

The sunset was too beautiful. The clouds were like waves of the water. Lora was able to feel as if she was sitting beneath a water fall.

The shape of the clouds were changing after some while.  It was so beautiful that words were not able to describe. Lora had not seen something like that in all her life.

She was getting a strong energy in her. All her thoughts and feelings which were making her depressed or tensed just went away.

Lora looked at Kane with all those happiness when she noticed that Kane wasn't even looking at the scene. His head was down. Sadness was filled within him.

The rays of that evening sunlight was falling on him which made his beauty more attractive. The yellow and orange tint on his face just made Lora stare at him. The beauty of sunset was nothing as compared to what he was looking at that moment.

Lora was constantly staring. She just wasn't able to control herself from doing so.

Kane sparkling ember eyes noticed Lora stare at him.
The girl herself looked so beautiful. He just wasn't able to control his feelings any longer. It hurted so much.

The more he loved her double did it hurted him when the girl he loved so much just denied to accept her true identity and that included denieing accepting him as well, denieing all the moments they had spent since so long.

Kane suddenly held Lora's head with his palms. He got it closer to her's. Lora was blushing red when his forehead touched her's. There was so less distance between them.

Kane took her into a hug.

" I know it's my duty but I just can't keep myself away from you anymore. It hurts... It hurts so much... Like anything... Searching for you for so long and even after I found you... Even after when you are in front of me... I just can't do anything rather than stop my emotions to get out of control.
Even though you are in front of me I can't just hold you... Can't keep you for myself... I just hate it... Just hate it so much... It's so damn frustrating...
I know I can't be so naive either. I know there is no way for me to be with you until that person is dead,"

Lora wasn't able to see him but his hold, his words, the feelings within it just flew in her. Though she had no idea how Kane was exactly feeling she couldn't just stop herself from crying.

"Though I so want to kill him... Though I so want too but I can't feel myself more helpless... I just don't have enough power to do so. Being felt so powerless... I just couldn't do anything but to rely on your power... Though I what to be the one always protecting you but to destroy him... I just can't do it all alone. I need your help,"

Kane seemed to be crying. Lora was speechless. She didn't know what to say. She had no idea how could she help him out.

When suddenly the words just came out of their own from her mouth.
"I will join you,"

Kane wasn't able to believe what he had just heard. He looked at her releasing her from his tight grip. Lora was able to see his face covered in tears. She though didn't want to see him like that she just couldn't do anything. She just can't realize how much she was hurting him. She hated herself a lot to hurt someone she loved so much... More than anyone else.

"I will join you," she repeated sternly.
All the tears just disappeared while a short smile appeared on his face as he hugged her again.

THANK'S FOR READING...
HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
DO GIVE YOUR COMMENTS...