Tough (New girl 2)(Jimin) BOXER!AU

Start from the beginning

      Her body got more built since when she first came here, but still looked perfectly feminine, nothing over the top. 

      She wasn't fragile, she was strong and tough, and that was one of the things that he liked most about her, he can manhandle her and be as rough as he wants. 

      After practice was done he pushed her into the ring before quietly locking the doors and climbing into the ring himself. 

      "Okay...attack me." he said and she smirked as she threw herself at him.

      Jimin spent quite a while avoiding her punches and she was confused until he pinned her to the floor like he did a few days ago. 

      Only this time, his hand was holding her down by her neck, not choking her, but still holding her tightly. 

      "J-Jimin...?" she stuttered as her eyes widened at the guy that was smirking from above her. 

      "What? Not so tough now are you?" he quoted her words from earlier that week and leaned down, only a few inches separating them. 

      "No one plays these kind of games with me Y/N...no one..." he growled and inched closer to her neck as his lips brushed against her jawline and she whimpered underneath him.

      "You said something?" he raised a brow at her and she clenched his shirt in her hands as she pulled him closer. 

      "I fucking hate you..." she said through clenched teeth as Jimin's free hand found it's way under her shirt. 

      "Oh really...it didn't seem that way a week ago." he said and let go of her before pulling away, sitting back on his heels and staring at the breathless girl in front of him. 

      "You were so clingy Y/N...and such a fucking tease." he said as he got above her body again, but this time his face being a little bit lower, between her thighs. 

      "You think I didn't feel you lightly grinding on me when we fought at the hotel?" he smirked as his lips tickled her thighs. 

      "You think I don't know that you're spending all this time with Jungkook, just to make me jealous?" he said as his thumb pressed against the wet spot that was showing even on her shorts. 

      "Do you think I don't know, that you dress this way just to get me all riled up?" his lips were the next thing he brought close to that spot before ripping her shorts and panties off and when I say rip off, I literally mean RIPPED THEM OFF.

      Her moans echoed through the practice room as he sucked on her clit and pressed his tongue flat against her wetness. 

      He was sure that he made her head spin, it certainly wouldn't be the first time he got praised for his...let's say, abilities. 

      It didn't last long before she was pulling him up to kiss her and finally fill her up with something other than his fingers that worked in sync with his tongue. 

      "Fuck Jimin..." she spoke as she pulled his shorts down that already showed how hard he was "...you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this." she said before giving him a few pumps to make him even harder if it was possible at this point. 

      "Suck baby...be a good girl." he growled as she wrapped her lips around his member and bobbed her head up and down at a slow pace while gripping onto his thighs for support, and if anything was a hot spot for Jimin, it was his thighs. 

      He grabbed onto her hair and pulled her away again and got her on the floor again, before shoving himself completely into her. 

      She choked back a moan as her nails scratched against his bare back. 

      "Faster, faster..." she took deep breaths before feeling the familiar knot form in the pit of her stomach. 

      "God...you're so tight baby!" Jimin trembled as he felt his orgasm approaching him. And as a final finish he heard her scream his name in pleasure before coming inside of her.

      The next few minutes they were laying on the floor of the ring and taking deep breaths. 

      Jimin was resting his head on her stomach while she combed her fingers through his hair.

      "That was so fucking hot." she mumbled underneath him and Jimin gulped. 

      "Your...your brother is gonna...murder me." he said and felt her chuckle underneath him. 

      "I'm gonna kill you first...you ripped my favorite shorts to pieces."

      "Oh shut up, you loved that." Jimin fired at her and she smiled down at him and pecked his lips as she nodded.

      "I did."

   Welp...that was...I don't even know what that was...but that gif doe!!! O.O