daughter of hell 66

Start from the beginning

"Last time I checked I'm still your boss, and the boss of all bosses is my dad, you know the horned guy who would eat you raw if he ever saw you batting those lashes at me."

I wasn't sure what whiped the smirk from his face, but I betted my money on the lashes comment. A guy who used to be a mean, pillaging Viking didn't like girly comments directed at him.

"But it would anger your vampire, we both know how good for business a murderous leech is, then again, seeing how he's able to put up with your crap, I'd say he's got the patience of a saint, not such a good thing for a humble Sin."

Irus, humble? Ha, two things that clashed more than me and Mr. Cocky, if that was possible. Me and Seth, ah, another inward sigh, no! I did not like the thick, I was no mushy girl.

"I can feel you boiling up inside at the mere mention of his existence, I am so employing that guy. By the way, you might want to know you didn't cause any real damage to his intestins. Are you growing soft, ace?" He taunted.

If I kept telling myself that the tug on my heart was an early heartattack and not the concern and regret I felt about snapping at him like that, I might actually believe it one day.

The murdurous glare I treated Irus with was no lie.

"I'm starting to see why Humanitas hates your guts, she's very spiteful for a Virtue, especially one that's supposed to repressent kindness."

Oh, he had to bring up that whiny bitch.

"It's not like she gets along with you. Didn't she once try bribing you to quit your position as a Deadly Sin for free passage to Walhalla?"

"Yeah, she even offered to be my Valkyrie for a week if I quit right on the spot, but she's a blond, and I had too many of those while I was still human, plus she's an angel, she doesn't hold a candle to the real thing, a fierce, crazy Valkyrie."

"And here I thought you could never have done enough blonds. Another one of my believes smashed to pieces, how cruel of you." I sighted dramatically.

"Trust me you can, but that's not my point."

"Right, your point was that the whiny bitch can't stand me because I am the embodiment off fun and she's still trying to get that stick out of her arse?"

"Oh no, that stick is mighty stuck, she'll never get it out."

Huminitas was a stuck up bitch who had been the only female Virtue untill I came along, apparently she did not like the competion, like I would have wanted an angel?! She was supposed to be the quality of warmhearted, considerate, humane and sympathetic. From the first moment we met I'd drained her with my impatience with the faults of others, my lack of empathy and so on. She once had called me a vindictive little bitch, but had fainted, drained from power right after, she kept her distance afterwards.

"No, my point is that even thougth I love your grudge holding nature and your low tolerance for others but-" He pulled me from my trip down to memory lane.

"- Satan saw something in the guy, something strong and trustworthy, even I saw it, and I was high on your anger at moment."

"I still don't see your point." I said stuborn.

"I've always thought that of the Seven Deadly Sins, anger/wrath is the most fun one. Ever read Frederick Buechner?"

"Wow, a literate Viking, he would have thougth?"

"You need to stop making barbs on my heritance, little Miss Sarcastic, you seem to have forgotten that I am still more than twice your size and can break you like a toothpick." He narrowed his eyes on me.