daughter of hell 42

So sorry that this is kind of short, but I haven't slept in like three days, and no I do not count five hours in three days as real sleep. Blame my schoolwork and the christmasparty and my best friend's birthdayparty that I am o so tired. But I wrote this with the promise of more.

Bear with me.:D

Xx Impossible

Chapter:

Where were you when I fell from grace

Frozen heart, an empty space

Something's changing, it's in your eyes

Please don't speak, you'll only lie

I found treasure not where I thought

Peace of mind can't be bought

Still I believe

Time, it has a way of catching up with us. We like to pretend everything is okay, we like to act normal, but in the end; we, ourselves, are the only ones fooled.

Time clearefies things, it forces us to see what was there all along, we hadn't wanted to see it, but we knew alright.

We can hide from ourselves, we can hide from others. It doesn't take long for creatures like us, to collect quiet a collection of masks. We layer them, they fit us like a second skin, and sometimes we forget, even if it is just for a moment, who we truly are. I love it when that happens, when I forget who I am, when I am free of my past and when I don't have to live up to the consequences of my choices, right or wrong.

But you can't hide from time, it is there and we can forget if for a while, but it never lasts more than a couple of hours.

I am afraid of time, which is peuliar for an imortal. Time does not show in my physical apereance, I am not limited by it, and that is why I made so many mistakes, and why there are so many consequences.

I remember making a deal, a deal for a fresh start, a new leave. They took my memory and a fresh start was given to me, but at the end, nothing will change.. All was in vain, for even if I can not remember, there are others who have knowledge of what I did. Others who know what I truly am. I might have forgotten, but it doesn't erase the past. They will make sure of that.

I am right to fear time.

P.O.V. (Luci)

I woke up bathing in sweat, breathing heavily. I pressed my fist into my mouth to stop myself from screaming. I felt like screaming, not from fear, but from frustration. Demons!!!! I so desperately wanted to remember. I knew there was something that I should remember, the memories were still there, so close and yet too far to reach. Damn it! I wanted to know, even though I could feel that that would be something I'd regret. Regret! I knew these lost memories had something to do with an awfull feeling of regret, wich was strange, because I have never felt regret before. I was sixteen, damn it! How much could one forget?!

I could not remember, but I blamed HER for it any way. Why? Habit, I suppose. I have always blamed my mother for all the shit that has happened to me. Up till this day, it has always been her fault if something bad happened to me, so I was pretty sure this was her fault.

"Uuugrrrrrrrr."

I wasn't going to fall asleep anymore. With a sigh I rolled from bed and stepped on something hard.

"Auchhhh! What the hell?"

The lights were flipped on and three boys were standing in front of me with raised swords. I rolled my eyes. Pathetic losers.

I looked more closely to the object of my pain, a silver cross. What the hell? When I looked around me I saw the floor around my bed littered with holy objects from crosses to what I could only assume to be holy water.

"Losers." I said this time out loud.

"I am not a fucking vampire. Demons are not afraid of Christianity. In fact, I am gratefull for it's existence. To put it in a few words, the true malice of man appears only in the state and in the church, as instituions of gathering together, of recapitulation, of totalization. You can not imagine how many priest we got in Hell. We even have a couple of popes."

I shook my head.

"Crosses? Are you for real?"

I saw the stupid boys shift their weight, uncomfortable at being caught in their stupidity.

"Well, vampires are not the only supernatural being that have been accused off consuming the blood or the flesh of the living. Creatures like this have been found in nearly every culture around the world for many centuries." Jake bravely started explaining.

"We just don't know much of demons. I mean, we know they are disgusting and vile and ugly but..." When he realised what he was saying Dustin voice trailed of.

I laughed.

"You think I am ugly and vile?"

"Not ugly." Mr. Cocky murmured.

I threw him a murderous look.

"You'd know everything about vile, wouldn't you?"

"Morally despicable? I kissed you, didn't I?"

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You are such a moron."

"It means that I would know about vile things because I actually kissed one of them. Vile means morally despicable, wich is what you are."

"You have issues, dude. You need to snap out of you little bubble, that is called your ego, becaue it is huge and other people would like to have some more breathing space."

"People, not demons."

Oooooh, that boy pissed me off like no other could.

"Poor, little vampire." I shook my head sadly.

"Huh?"

"Your wish to have a bigger dick must have backfired because I could have sworn you had became one instead!"

"You're such a bitch, Luci. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth."

I could not help myself, I actually laughed with that one. Hahaha...

"Demons, who would have know Mr. Cocky could come up with such a witty comeback. I can't even feel offended that you'd rather not see, stare and kiss my beautiful lips like so many others, seriously that what a good one.

"What do you mean? Others imagine kissing you?"

I rolled my eyes. This was getting old.

"Cut it out, asshole. We already covered that you have no right to be this possessive about me, so do us both a favour and just stop."

"As I was saying." Jake interupted our bickering.

"Blood drinking and similar activities were attributed to demons or spirits who would eat flesh and drink blood; even the Devil was considered synoymous with the vampire. Almost every noation has associated blood drinking with some kind of revenant or demon, or in some cases a deity. Why would it be strange that even a vampire has a stereotypical image of demons. You had one of vampires."

Damn, I hated it when someone had a point.

"Still, I didn't try to stake you guys when finding out you all were vampires!.

Who's idea was this anyway?"

Funny how the feet started shuffling and all the eyes were cast downwards at my question.

"Don't bother, there is only one of you who is retarded enough to think this might work."

"Hey, we already covered that it is only normal to have a stereotypical image of demons. No need to get even more insultive." Mr. Cocky defended himself.

"Why someone feels attacked by my comment. I meant it in general, but you confirm my suspicions."

I heard him cursing all the way to the citchen.