daughter of hell 72

RECAP:

In the last part of DoH Luci consulted her dad about the Slavering that Raphael has in his possession. A ring that has the power to bind the entire demon race to its angelic carrier. Something doesn't ad up and it has to do with Seth. The princess of Hell figures out that Seth might have an extra power, just like other vampires of noble blood, and it is a dangerous one. It is possible that he is able to eliminate the natural power of all demon and angel kind. But the last time she had seen this supposed power in action it hadn't included her. Does them being fully mated have anything to do with it? Luci wants to figure it out.

POV: Luci (still a short recap up untill Seth's part)

I needed to sort this out and fast. A devious smile formed on my lips and my dad looked at me suspiciously. With good reason.

"Daddy." I said in a sugary voice.

"Which demon had you been planning to punish in the pits of Hell?"

The worst kind of punishment for a demon, worse than dead and being sent to Heaven.

"Because I kind of need a guinea pig and I can't promise he'll get out unscratched."

Or alive for that matter.

(new part)

POV: Seth

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAh!!"

Luci! Luci's scream. She was here and in danger.

"Who the fuck left the toilet seat up again?" She screamed.

"How many times am I going to have to tell you pathetic losers that it's okay to prove your masculinity by peeing while standing up. Bravo, you got one on the female gender. But come on! It isn't that hard to lower the seat after you are done!"

"Don't look at me." Vic smiled.

"I have a bad aim. The entire bathroom would have been covered if-"

"Don't need the details." Luci interrupted him.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I lashed out.

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" I continued.

"Sheesh. Take a pill grandpa. Don't worry on my account. I know how to take care of myself. Mad demon skills, remember?" She smiled deviously.