daughter of hell 57

So I know this isn't the long one I intended to write, but I felt like posting this shortie anyway.

Hope you like it

Xx impossible

Chapter:

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it."

- Mark Twain -

P.O.V. (Luci)

"It's so pretty."

"I can't believe she never showed them to us."

"That colour."

"Can I touch it?"

"No!" Someone roared.

"You touch her and die!" The same person rumbled.

"That better not be possessive talk that I'm hearing, Seth." I said in a groggy, sleepthickened voice.

With a lot of effort I peered open one eyes. What the hell? I saw blue, literally. That's when I noticed I lay facedown on a bed, my head on a blue, very good smelling pillow. Where was I? Grumpily I pushed myself up and faced the other people in the room. Six amazed faces were staring passed me, at something behind my back. The seventh face, Seth's face, was looking me straight in the eyes, he looked almost concerned.

That couldn't be right, could it?

I strechted lazily, demons my muscles were sore. Something urgent, something I should remember pressed at the back of my mind.

"I can't believe you have never showed us your wings before, they are beautiful. I mean that colour and they don't look like anything I'd expect from angelwings. They are sleek like silk, shouldn't wings be puffy and feathery? They're gourgeous." Dustin ended his little speech.

Slowly I rolled my shoulders and felt my wings twitch. Holy shit! It all came back to me now, the Vampire plane, Mr. Cocky dragging me there, my personal favorite: me setting Mr. Cocky on fire, the guards, me totally losing it. Dodo's?

Damn, it had been a while since I had hallucinations from the pain. For some reason I had them every time I called upon my wings. Why the hell dodo's? A watermelon? I needed therapy. I so hated the black holes in my memory whenever that happened. I knew I hadn't lost conciousness, but with the little dodo fantasy I hadn't noticed much of anything else that had happened around me. But seeing as I was still alive and on schoolgrounds, in my dorm, it must mean me posing for an angel had worked. I groaned out loud, it was so embarissing to have to ask others what kind of stupid shit you pulled off. Another reason why I'd never wanted to get drunk.

"What happened?" I asked, trying to hide my embaressement.

"Well, I don't remember the things before the gates closed that clearly, but" Mr. Cocky started.

Oh, yeah. I had almost forgotten that I hadn't been the only one to pull of the weird crap. He'd been high, he seemed 'unhigh' enough for now. Was that even a word? How long had it taken him to get his wits together? Probably a lot, I should thank Demorion to get me out of there. Speaking of Demorion, where was he?

"Where's Demorion?"

Mr. Cocky tensed and his eyes became two hard, unyielding icepools. Who would have thought I'd ever miss the funny, careless, little bit high Seth? He had annoyed me at the time of our escape, but right now he seemed like he could use a drop of my blood to losen up. Not that I'd ever offer again.

"What do you care?"

Oh, hell, here we go again.

"He did help me get out of there. Wich reminds me, I still haven't forgiven you for getting me stuck there and afterwards getting high, complicating my escape!"