daughter of hell 22

"Remember our little rule about daring eachother?"

Me and Marcus had this dare thing going. We each took turn on daring eachother. When the dared one completed the dare, he could invent another dare. You could make it as difficult or gross as you wanted it to be, but you had to keep in mind that it went both ways.

We'd stopped playing dare six months ago. The deal was you could only continue if the other one carried out the dare. You had to finish it.

By kissing the succubus Marcus had fulfilled my dare for him. Six months ago he'd sworn he'd get back at me twice as hard for comming up with this one. The thing was,

Marcus didn't make idle threats. Fuck.

I was in serious trouble.

P.O.V. (Marcus)

"Remember our little rule about daring eachother?"

I smiled while she gulped.

The bitch was going down.

Don't get me wrong, I love Luci, she's my best friend but she had made me kiss a succubus. I felt like shit after having my life engery sucked from me. If I hadn't been a demon myself I'd be dead by now. Like I didn't feel like shit already, my boss, Satan, had to get all pissed at me for not being able to complete my assigments. Getting Satan's wrath over you was not one of the things I had wanted to experience in my Life. Having to charm the old hags was the small thing to top my already crappy day. So I didn't feel guilty about the dare I was going to give Luci. I mean, I had to hook up with the Moirae!

I had felt like shit for the entire day and it was going to get worse. This knowledge had helped me find the perfect kind of retaliation for Luci. The girl would have kissed one of the Moirae if I had dared her to do it. So I had thought of the only thing I knew she resented.

"You can kiss that formidable roommate of yours. You know, the one you like so much? Mr. Cocky, wasn't it? Wait no.

I dare you, Lucifer Vaivata Satanini, to pash your roommate, Mr. Cocky, for five whole minutes."

The look on her face was priceless.

"Are retarded? I am NOT pashing the arrogant bastard! Are you out of your mind? Kissing a succubus isn't nearly as bad as having to go all lovey-dovey on Mr. Cocky! He's disgusting and vile!"

She crossed her arms over her chest.

"I am NOT doing this."

I grinned, I knew she'd do it eventualy. Luci didn't back down from a dare. That was part of her problem.

"What happened to you telling me to stay away from the neutralizing pig? It could be dangerous."

I knew she didn't took danger serious, and normally I wouldn't encourage her reckless behaviour, but Mr. Cocky was still a human. And a human, even one that could neutralize demonic magic, was no threat to an immortal. Especially not for one as Luci.

"You'll live. I'm pissed at you. I have charm the Fates. You didn't thought I'd let you get away with something like that, did you?"

"I said to peck her on the cheek! I can't help it that your one horney boy with a crush on a succubus!" She yelled indignantly.

"Marcus! Get your ass over to the Fates. I need those favours now!" Satan bellowed. He threw my door open and stood there in all his red, black and smokey glory.

"Daddy!" Luci exclaimed and threw her arm around his neck.

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

"Daddy!" I threw my arms around his neck while he scooped me up in his arms.