daughter of hell 62

sorry for the spelling and grammar mistakes:s

xx

Chapter:

"Of all the inhabitants of the inferno, none but Lucifer knows that hell is hell, and the secret function of purgatory is to make of heaven an effective reality. "

- Arnold Bennett -

P.O.V. (Marcus)

He was furious, pissed off, worried, infuriated, ill-tempered, worried and have I mentioned worried? Demorion had reported back yesterday that Luci was alright, that we shouldn't worry about her, that she was a though one.

How could we not worry?

All kind of rumours were floating around the supernatural world, angels, demons, even the Lore were talking, talking about Lucifer and what was going to happen.

What was going to happen, I suppressed an uneasy shiver, no one else should know about my worries, they had enought off their own.

Why hadn't she come back to Hell after her escape? What had happened in Gramoira? Demorion had been vague about the details of their escape, eager to join his mate after the short seperation. Seeing the scarred vampire go all mushy over a succubus made me grateful that demons did not believe in whole the soulmate crap.

Where was she?!

If Luci had killed the vampire prince she'd have to an idiot to go back to this school, why was she risking so much? The bloodsucker couldn't be dead, Precilla had it wrong, as she was wrong about Luci being dead too. Thinking of the horrible women made my horns grow, to think such a cold bitch had used Luci for fourteen years, treaded her like shit.

The sharp sound of Satan scraping his nails over the kitchencounter made my teeth ache. The fact that he'd had to walk towards the dorm had not improved the boss' temper. After all these years you'd think he'd be used to worrying over his only child.

What took her so long? Classes had ended half an hour ago, I could hear others walk in the hallway, talking about their upperstate lies. Ugh, bloodsuckers repulsed me.

"What is going on between you and Cody?"

A familiar voice answered.

"Look who's asking, she had her boobs in your face. I didn't hear you complain about it. You have your fun, I have mine."

The voices stopped in front of the dorm door where we were waiting for Luci's return.

"This is something completely different. Diana is only a slut, Cody is evil. You shouldn't trust him Luci, you don't know what he's capable off."

"Friend, friends. Let's be nice to eachother, okay?" A laid back voice called.

"I'll try being nicer if he'll try being smarter."

Oh, she had her claws unsheathed, I felt sorry for the poor guy who was the fixation of her venom. Unless, the fixation was the vampire prince, than I hoped she did far worse.

The door opened and Luci was the first to come through. A happy yelp escaped her mouth as she flung herself in her father's arms. I'd be touched by the scene if I hadn't been a cold hearted demon.

"By all things unholy, girl. Don't ever make your old man worry like this ever again." Satan smiled.

Suddenly everything started happening fast, not because off an adrenaline rush, I was a demon, we did not get adrenaline rushes. Before visiting Luci at this school I had never seen a vampire before in my existence, I've always known they were pretty fast, but this blew my mind. A vampire at full speed was hard to follow, even for a demon, the fact that their little prince sapped all our powers did not help the case for the better.