─ xx. white lilies

Start from the beginning

Jughead smiled coyly at her, fiddling with his own cup. "About last night..." He repeated playfully. Lola leaned back on her seat and folded her arms. "What does that mean for us? Are we like...a thing now?"

Jughead placed his hand above hers gently. A simple gesture to show her how he felt, to which she rubbed her thumb with his.

"I think...we are just two people who hang out together, hold hands and enjoy each others company." Jughead said, smiling softly at her. Lola blushed a light pink.

"I enjoy your company, Juggiehead." Lola said sweetly.

"I enjoy your company, Lo." He said back, just as sweet.

-

'I can't wait to see your brilliant face
Light up the room around my pillow case
She said can you come over to my LA place
I've go something to tell you
and it just can't wait
When I showed up, you held the door in tears
Sat on the couch under the chandelier
You said you're having a baby and before I could cry
You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine"

Lola walked into the student lounge, singing to herself. She was all smiles, greeting everyone she would normally be mean to, smiling at teachers and being all around a super nice girl. Which was way out of character for the ice queen.

Jughead had something to do so he left as soon as they got to school but promised to see her again soon. Which she had no problem with.

"But I don't see your face
Taken by the one hearted race home now,
But don't tell your other man
I've got a hell of a plan-"

"Okay, by my observation and your weirdly good mood, the date was a success?" Kevin asked, cutting her off. That was when she noticed Him, Betty, Veronica, Reggie, Moose, Manic, Archie and, weirdly enough, Ethel were all in the lounge, staring at her weirdly. Her being in a good mood was foreign to everyone in school unless you were her friend.

She leaned on the table next to the, now repaired, vending machine and smiled. "What date?" She asked, playing. But he wasn't having it.

"Nuh uh," he said, standing up from the couch. "You're not doing this with me, Lola Montoya. You better tell me what happened?"

"Wait, a date?" Archie asked, curiously.
Lola smiled coyly, fiddling with her caramel ice coffee.

"Lola and Jughead, sitting in a tree k.i.s.s.i.n.g." Manic sung, teasingly from his spot in between Betty and Moose on the couch. That gained everyone's attention.

"You and that emo kid?" Reggie chuckled in disbelief. "You went out with Dickhead? That's hilarious."

"Well, at lease he doesn't last 3 seconds." Lola shot back with a mocking smirk. Reggie's face visibly dropped at her insult. "Oh yeah, Allison told me about spring break..."

Manic snorted loudly. "That is going in the books! That's my sister!"

"And to answer your question Kevin, I had a memorable time with him." She said, going back to her good mood. She bit her lip and blushed. "In fact....we kissed."

Kevin squealed unnaturally loud making everyone jump and cover their ears at the sudden high pitched frequency. But he didn't care, he pulled her into a hug and bounced up and down.

"So many people owe me money now," he said pulling apart. Lola rolled her ocean eyes and shook her head.

"You and Jughead went on a date?" Archie asked, still not believing it. Lola nodded her head.

Manic squinted his golden eyes at Archie. He saw something in the way he looked at her. Looking like he was a bit crestfallen. He hoped he was wrong on his thoughts but that look told him he was right.

Archie has feelings for his sister, who obviously is so into Jughead to see.

Of course, he knew they had music sessions for the past week together. Maybe that's where it started. That also made Manic annoyed. This guy was all over the place. Which one is it? Ms. Grundy or Lola?

He honestly needed to set his feelings somewhere else and his eyes elsewhere and not on his sister. And he will be damned if he let Strawberry Shortcake ruin his sisters happiness. 

Short chapter I know, this is basically the first part of the chapter.
The second part is gonna be the next episode.

It just wanted to give you guys a filler chapter on how Kevin reacted and how Archie reacted.

Hope you like it!
Leave a comment on your favorite part and send love!

See ya on the flip side!❤️🌹✨