We were currently setting up for a scene where there had been an attack and my character and Steve were going in pursuit of them while police officers dealt with the casualties. We had done the rehearsal of the scene and were clear of the blocking and we were just resetting so that we could start filming, just before we started rolling I could hear Chris mumbling to himself, thinking he was just going over the lines I don't bother him. The scene started and we jogged into frame over to the extra who was playing a cop "what happened?" I ask, the extra turns to look at us "a guy dressed in all black came in and starting attacking, he took off that way" he explains pointing of to the right. Chris then delivers his line turning his head in the direction as he spoke "tellthemwe- dammit!" he says when he fluffs up the line "sorry can we take it from your line" Chris laughs asking the extra. We start over and Chris goes to say his line again, but still couldn't get his mouth around the words "dellthem- flalalala I'll get this I promise" he says shaking his head. We start over and over again but Chris still struggles to get it, I try it myself and I couldn't get the words out right "tell them we're in pursuit" I say slowly as we reset "oh shut it!" Chris smirks shaking his head at me "okay this is the take I promise, I'll act the shit out of it" he says clapping his hands. When it gets to his line I decide to have a little fun and say it instead, actually getting it right "tell them we're in pursuit" I say, Chris drops his shoulders and glares at me "what it's not that hard" I smirk. He points his finger at me so close it basically touches my nose "fuck off (Y/N)" he smirks moving to reset "that was going to be the one as well" he adds shaking his head "okay guys let's try and get this" Anthony shouts luckily with a smile so I could tell he was finding this quite funny. We go once more and Chris gets slightly further this time but still doesn't get it right "thellthemwe're- arghh I can't fucking speeak!" he whines shaking his shoulders up and down, he resets quickly getting back into character and turning to me "lets blow this popsicle stand" he says in a low tone making me laugh even more. Once we did it again Chris finally got it and once we had jogged off shot he threw his hands up in the air in success "yes I knew I would get it! fucking finally!" he laughs doing a slight skip.

Later on in week we were doing another scene with the 4 of us, it was just one of those scenes where it was just purely talking as oppose to action packed stuff. We were just in the middle of the scene and I was just delivering my line when I felt a sudden jolt "but if he's gone rogue from SHEILD do you-oh okay" I say my eyes widening at the feeling "sorry I thought I had fluffed up my line" I lie, "do you want to start from my line?" I ask glancing at the russo's they nod in agreement and we reset. I notice Chris giving me a curious look, not sure if he believed me or not I notice his gaze flicker from my eyes to my abdomen quickly before reconnecting with my eyes. I give him a smile clearing my throat before starting again, "but if he's gone rogue from SHIELD do you think he'll send sensitive information to our enemies?" I ask. Chris takes a deep breath and sighs shaking his head "I don't know, the fact he attacked that shop makes me think so" he glances up at me before turning his attention to Mackie "so what do we do cap? Take his out" Mackie says arms crossed, "I don't think he's going to give us much option, I doubt he'll come quietly" Seb adds. We finish up the scene, Mackie yelling 'cut the check' with a smirk, Chris turns immediately to me "what was that back there?" he asks his eyes hinting at concern. I smirk pulling him off to the side slightly "the baby kicked" I say quietly a wide smile forming as Chris's face turns from one of concern and worry to pure delight "no way really?!" he exclaims trying to keep it down. I nod smiling "yeah the little one did a few more during the last take, it was so hard not break character" I tell him, Chris smiles "is it still doing it?" he asks hopefully. I drop my shoulders slightly "no but feel my stomach just in case" I say moving his hands to my abdomen, we wait for a few moments and nothing "come on little one, do it for daddy" Chris says softly. Chris then proceeds to bend down so that he was eye level with the bump "hey little one it's your daddy, I didn't think you could hear me from up there so I came down here" he starts talking softly glancing up at me with a smile "now I know you are only tiny but I need you to do a favour for me, I need you to kick or punch my hand don't worry you won't get in trouble when you do, you have special permission from both me and your mommy" he glances up at me with a sideways smirk "so go on give your daddy a kick" he finishes. A few seconds later right where his hand was the baby kicked, with a lot more force than before, Chris's face lit up with pure joy at the feeling of his child making contact with him "there we go little one, thank you so much for that, I love you and I can't wait to see you properly" he says softly taking my hands and standing up. "I think you're the favourite parent already" I smirk once he was stood back up "nah, the kid just needed a little bit of convincing, plus you're so great I don't think it will be able to pick a favourite." Chris smile leaning down to kiss me with multiple short and sweet kisses, both of us smiling like lunatics. "hey there love birds, sorry to interrupt but we have a movie to film" Mackie calls out, Chris pulls out of a kiss with a laugh, I rest my head in Chris's chest with a smile looking over at Mackie. "do you want to tell them?" I ask quietly as Chris rests his head on top of mine "nope, this will be our thing, at least for now" he says.