"Mom and masi yeh last time hain jab Parth aap sabko cake ka first piece khila raha hain, next year se toh kisi aur ko hi khilaye ga, kyu Parth!" Anjali teased him thus he smiled a little.

"Keya bhabhi aap vi!" He blushed.

"Aare birthday boy blush kar raha hain!" Randhir also teased him thus Parth rolled his eyes.

Parth started feeding cake all of his family members. Then he take a piece and went towards Sanyukta.

"Sanyukta I came to give you my heart!" He said playfully.

"Huh!" Sanyukta got confused.

"Aare yeah dil mera hi toh hain." Parth shows her the heart symbol on the cake thus Sanyukta smiled.

Parth smirked at Randhir then feed the cake to her. Sanyukta ate the cake and she was about to feed the cake to Parth when Randhir caught her hand and ate the cake quickly. Both Parth and Sanyukta looked at him confusingly.

"Aare baat teri dil ki hain mere bhai wo mere pass safe rahega." He smirked back when Parth rolled his eyes.

Party was on it's highest peak, everyone enjoyed, someone dancing, someone gossiping when Sanyukta sat on a couch and feeding the kids.

"Ron come let's dance." Arpita came and said.

"No Arpi not now, I have to take care of the guests." Randhir replied.

"Kyu, tum attendant ho, Sanyukta hain na!" She blurted out thus he looked at her.

"I mean sab hain guest ki take care karne ke liye, come on let's dance." And Arpita pulled Randhir with her.

"ATTENTION PLEASE!!!"

Everyone turned heard the announcement and looked Parth there.

"Thank you guys for coming and celebrate my birthday with me." He smiled.

"But I felt there something is missing! The magic! And I want the magic back." He said thus everyone started whispering.

"So guys please make my birthday happening, what about couple dance?" Parth asked thus everyone clapped. Hearing this Randhir about to lo when Arpita stopped him.

"Randhir where are you going, dance na?" She asked confusingly.

"Are you crazy Arpi, suna na couple dance hone wala hain!" He said and left.

"Iss Parth ki toh!" Arpita gritted her teeth in frustration. Randhir went directly towards Parth.

"Aabe idiot couple dance toh announce kar diya lekin tu kiske saath dance karega?" Randhir asked mockingly.

"You know what Randhir bachelor hone ka ek faida hain, sabki biwi ke saath dance kiya jaa sakta hain!" Parth grinned at Randhir when he rolled his eyes.

"Aabe sochna vi mat warna birthday par pit jayega mujhse!" Randhir glared at him.

"Let's see bro!" Parth winked at him and approached Sanyukta for dance when Randhir looked at them annoyingly.

"May I have the pleasure to dance with the most beautiful lady of this evening?" Parth asked Sanyukta thus she became shocked.

"Dance aur main!" She gulped hard.

"Sorry Parth I can't." She said thus Randhir smiled.

"Please Sanyukta it's my birthday!" Parth pouted when Sanyukta looked at Anjali nervously.

"Come on Sanyukta, be sport, birthday boy ka dil mat todo." Anjali said thus Sanyukta looked at Renuka and she also gesture her to go.

"Come on beta, Parth ke saath dance karne mein kaisi hesitation, go and enjoy." Renuka smiled at her when Randhir's eyes got widened.