34. Chapter Interview

Start from the beginning

“Calm down, Sis.”, Gio laughed. He told me how he met the woman and who she is.    

END POV  

~Meanwhile Justin~  

JUSTINS POV  

I'm lying in my big kingsize bed alone and can't sleep. I'm used to it that my girlfriend is in my arms when I fall asleep.

I zapped through the tv not really paying attention what is playing.  

Should I have run after her? I have to surprise her with something special, with someting that shows her how much she means to me.

After a good two hours I turned off the light and TV, I hugged one of my pillow and tried to sleep, when suddenly I hear as the door opened and someone on tiptoes creep up to my bed.

I pretend that I'm sleeping, knowing that it's my girl. She crawled into the bed and covers herself with the blanket.

She looks me straight in the face, I can feel it. My eyes are closed but I can feel how she gently caresses me all over my face and gives a kiss on the forehead.

“Goodnight my Beautiful. I love you.”, she whispers softly against my lips.  

“Baby, you're perfect. I'm sorry.”, she whispered further and kissed my lips gently.

I couldn't restrain myself and kissed her passionately as I pressed her to me. Her body stiffened briefly of surprise, but relaxed again quickly. She put her arms around my neck and smiled into the kiss, the same did I.  

“I didn't wanna hurt you....I...”, I whispered. She put her index finger on my lips.

“Shhh...no talking.”, she whispers, connecting our lips together again, I can feel her tongue sliding into my mouth. I know what she now needs and wants. She wants me, feel me as near as possible with her, and I'll give her that gladly.  

I pressed (Y/N) as closely as possible to me, as we kissed passionately. I crawled over her without separating our lips.

Our tongues fought for prevailing position, as I stroked her gently over her beautiful face.

Her hands on my back, her fingers clutched tightly in my back as a sign that she enjoyed it and wanted more. I lay between her legs and move my hips rhythmically against her crotch. A slight moan escapes her lips as she gently biting my lower one.  

“I wanna feel you, I wanna be in you.”, I whispered sexy against her mouth. We exchange passionate, deep glances as we undress each other.

Thirsty my girlfriend looks at my body, a little sexy grin on her face.

Our breath is heavy, the sexual tension rises to a climax.

Our hands wander passionate over our hot bodies, as my fingers slips between her pulsating thighs. I circle around her wet center with my middle finger, and notice how my dick grows by the excitation.

She arched her back in pleasure when she moans my name out loud.  

Her hands wander on my naked body up and down as our lips move with each in perfection.

“Oh my God, Justin...please don't stop.”, she moaned softly into the kiss.

My fingers moved from her clit down to her moist entrance. It turns me on  that she gets so excited because of me. My finger enters her pussy.

“Oh baby, I want you so much.”, I whispered as I felt her hand on my cock.

She massaged it tight and he grew in her hand even more.