─ ix. wish denied

Comenzar desde el principio

Jughead sighed, looking at him annoyingly. Here we go again, nothing new.

"What was it like, suicide squad? When you shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to the body, did you? Like after?" He asked him.

But the brunette writer looked very unfazed.

"It's called necrophilia, Reggie," he said sarcastically. "Can you spell it?"

Lola giggled and Reggie stood up, jumping over the couch angrily. "Come here, you little-"

"Leave him alone, Reggie," Lola said, standing protectively in front of him. "Just because you have a small dick due to the steroids, does not mean you get to push people arou-" but she was cut off after Reggie roughly grabbed her arm, pulling her close.

"Hey, let her go!" Jughead yelled, pulling her away from him.

But Reggie pushed him roughly. "Stay out of this, Dick head,"

Manic, seemingly out of thin air, roughly shoved Reggie away from her, causing him to almost fall. "You go near my sister again and I will choke you with your own spine."

"Okay, okay," Archie intervened. "Just leave them alone, man."

"Holy crap, did you, Donnie Darko and Lucifer here kill him together?" Reggie snickered, looking at all three boys, who stood in front of Lola protectively. "Was is some pervy, blood brother thing?"

Angered, Archie shoved the Asian jock. Jughead and everyone in the room gasped as Reggie shoved him into the vending machine, shattering the glass.
Then it became a full on brawl. Reggie punched Archie really hard in the face, knocking him out and Jughead pushed him off of the red head.

Manic, calm as ever, walked over to the pissed off jock and punched him so hard, he fell to the floor and then he continued to punch him. "No one talks about Jason! No one touches Lola! I...WILL...KILL...YOU!" He yelled with each punch.

"Manic!" Lola yelled, running over to her brother, who seemed to be out of reality. "Manic, stop it! Stop you're gonna kill him! Stop it!"
But he didn't listen, he just kept on punching Reggie in the face. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!!"

"Hey, hey, Manic!" Moose yelled, grabbing hold of him, trying to pull him off. "Come on, man, you're killing him!"
Jughead ran in to help. "Manic, stop it!"
As they lifted him off the unconscious footballer, Manic fought like hell to get out of his grasp. Lola ran both hands threw her hair, shaking with nervousness. She squeezed her eyes closed to stop the tears from falling.
"I-I'll go get the security," Betty stuttered out, running out of the room.
Manic continued to fight out of Jughead's and Mooses' grasps. Each one held on to his arms.

Veronica walked over to see if he was at lease conscious, which he barely was. He was gonna play with a black eye, bloody lip and nose (which looked broken, but was just swollen).

Lola watched as two policemen came in with Betty and processed to drag a screaming Manic away and down the hall.

-

After the whole fiasco, the day went by slow. Lola didn't see Manic the rest of the day. But she did hear from Josie that he was handcuffed in the principals office and questioned all afternoon. So Lola sighed, sitting on the bleachers while the Friday game was starting. The wind blew in her black hair as she fiddled with her fingers.