"You have no idea what’s going on here, do you?" Anthony smirked as I managed to get in a good kick on his legs, making him stumble and almost fall over. He growled at me and shoved me into the hard exterior of one of the wine shelves as the air got pushed out of my lungs.

"Taylor! Are you okay?" Hirato muffled as I turned my head towards him. He couldn’t move with the 4 men hovering over him as they had tied his hands across his back as he sat across from me leaning back against a wooden barrel. I nodded to Hirato as he gave me a concerned look.

"Anthony what should we do now?"

 One of his minions walked a little closer to Anthony who looked stressed and as he tensed his knuckles tightly together.

"They are not here alone, find the others!" He ordered as the guy nodded and yelled something in Italian to his friends. Of the 5 men that were in the room, 3 of them exited to find Bill, Gustav and Georg. I still hadn’t regained my breath so my ability to shout back at him wasn’t an option just yet.

"What are you doing Anthony?" Hirato asked through clenched jaws as Anthony snapped his head to Hirato, letting a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Why have you hurt him?!" I cried out, my voice flat and raspy, barely hearable. Anthony gave me a dreary look as he looked over at Tom who had his head bent down, the only thing holding him up was his hands and legs tied on the chair. My chest ached as I realized he must have fallen unconscious.

"It was a necessary" Anthony scoffed.

"Asshole" Hirato muttered, as a soft and amused laugh left both Anthony and his two followers.

"Call me whatever you want, it was necessary for the mafia clans to see that most feared boss actually isn’t the worst in this world"he snickered as Hirato and I sent confused glances between eachother. Was this guy serious?

"You see, I invited every major mafia boss in the world to see how one of the worst members was nothing compared to me. When they saw Tom Kaulitz, the feared legend, hurt and damaged... incapable of doing anything in my hands, they would realize my potential and I should be greater feared that any man" he said.

His voice was dripping with cockiness and strength and of course, the insane attitude that he was power mad.

"You used his reputation to get power?" I shouted furious as Anthony sent me a snickering grin.

"Of course, and you ruined it by storming in here, cutting off my live streaming" he said.

In a blink of an eye he had pulled me up from the ground and shoved me into the wine shelf once again, him so close to my face I could feel his hot breaths slamming my face.

My heart was banging in my chest so heavily it was almost difficult to focus my hearing. Anthony sent me another devilish grin as his eyes shone of crazy talk. He was so full of himself that he was blind of his idea to get so much evil power. His eyes drifted along my face as I tried to sink further back, getting away from this senseless man but Anthony had me pressed firmly to the shelf, making it unable for me to move even the slightest bit.

"It’s such a shame you have your interests focused on Tom. I must admit, he has his ways. I mean it wouldn’t be for anything that he is so respected and feared by the other bosses" he spoke softly as he raised his hand and started sweeping my cheek and neck.

I shivered uncomfortably under his touch as I tried to wince away but he gripped my arm with his other hand, shoving me back as my head whipped into the shelf, making me groan out in pain.