1

I fled down the empty streets on my long board with Dean on my heels on his skateboard. He had taught me to board a year ago and ever since then I've boarded whenever I could. I loved it.

"Angel, are we almost there?!" Dean yelled from behind me. I was taking him to the skatepark I had found yesterday on my drive around town to find the closest coffee shop with the best tasting coffee.

"Just a little farther, Dean!!" I shouted back, "promise!!"

"It better be or I might have to tickle your sides!"

"Only if you can catch me!!" I giggled and pushed off the ground again to move faster. There was small downhill which really helped my speed.

I zoomed down the streets of the neighborhood we were riding through and slowed to a stop when I turned the corner and saw the park.

I pointed at it and waited for him to catch him, "see. I told you it was close," I smirked.

"You sure did," he chuckled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, kissing me.

He pulled away, "alright I'm gonna go get coffee real quick. There's this place right around the corner with amazing coffee. Want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good," he smiled.

"Alright. Now go show off your skills. But play nice with others," I teasingly warned him.

He rolled his eyes, "yes mom."

I smiled, "good. Now shoo." I took off down the street and around the corner to the coffee place. The place was packed when I stepped in and I had to scoot around people and the tables to get to the line. There was only two people in front of me and I got to Seder within ten minutes.

Once my coffee was ready I grabbed it and walked out. I boarder back to the park and found Dean having a staring contest with another guy. And not the good, fun, staring contests. I mean the one where he's about to beat to the shit out of the guy.

I quickly boarded to them and stopped beside him. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing little girl. Why don't you run along and play with your...toy," the other guy said, looking at my board. He obviously didn't know that I had a really nice and really expensive board.

"Excuse me? Last I checked, I wasn't a little girl, one. Two, don't ever talk to me like that again. And three, this board is almost a full grand. The deck itself was about six hundred. So don't go degrading it when yours is way cheaper than mine," I said through gritted teeth.

The guy suddenly smirked, "you're a feisty one aren't you. I like 'em that way," he winked.

"Dean, hold my coffee," I handed him my cup and before anyone-except Dean of course-saw it coming I punched the guy in the nose.

"Bitch! You just broke my nose!"

"Good. Maybe that'll teach you some manners! Now I don't know what happened between you and Dean but whatever it was you deserve whatever you get!" I took my coffee back from Dean stepped out of his way.

Dean's face was bright red from anger and he was really tense. Once I moved out from in front of him, he unleashed on the guy. I walked over to the closest table and leaned my board on it. I set my coffee cup down and walked back to Dean. I pulled him off the other guy who now had a black eye and I think I heard one of his ribs crunch and break.

"Come on, come sit down," I ordered.

He sat down and I handed him my coffee. He took a couple sips before I took it back and sat down beside him. I moved my legs so they were on his lap and leaned forward so I could peck his cheek.

Once I felt him relax I asked what happened. Apparently the other guy, Shayn, or some shit, had pissed off Dean by insulting his boarding. Of course this pissed off Dean and they had a mini verbal fight before I got there. I had come up at the end of the verbal fighting, hence why they were staring at each other.

"Huh. Fun times," I teased to lighten the mood.

He gave a soft chuckle and looked at me. He stared into my eyes and started leaning forward. He put his index finger under my chin and lifted it as both our eyes fluttered closed. The kiss was soft and sweet and I didn't want it to end. But sadly he pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine.

  I hadn't quite opened my eyes, but when I did, I found Dean staring straight at me. "You're beautiful, you know that." It came out as a question but was really just a statement.

  "You know I actually do happen to know that. I've been told many times by many people," I teased.

  "By many people you mean me, right?" He said as his lips grazed mine.

  "I dunno. Do I mean you?"

  "You better."

  "Guess you'll have to see," I leaned all the way forward and pecked his lips. I quickly got up, grabbing my coffee as I did so, and started boarding home.

  "Leaving all ready, Angel?!" He called after as he caught up on his board.

  "Yep! Classes start tomorrow and I need to burn the energy I just gained from drinking coffee before we get home!!"

  "Ugh!! I don't wanna go to class!!"

  "It's ok sweetie, I'll be right there with you! Ok?!"

  He groaned again, "ok!"

  I chuckled at his childishness and downed the last of my coffee. I sped ahead a little threw away my coffee in the trash can. By the time I got back on my board and started down the road, Dean was passing me.

  "Come on, slow poke!! Hurry up!!" He teased.

  I laughed at him again and board faster to catch up.