─ i.queen bitch

Start from the beginning

As for Lola and Manic, they stayed the same. Indifferent to his death. Which ticked Cheryl off.

Manic was Jason's best friend. She wondered why he wasn't angry or sad about it. Of course Manic was upset about it. He just felt that it was a waste to act out on it. Throwing a tantrum isn't gonna bring him back and he knew he didn't want him to do that (not that he was going to, anyway).

Maybe he was a bit too stoic and uncaring to things. But that's just how he is. Take it or leave it.

Lola was the same too. She only hung out with Jason because Manic would hang out with him but only in rare times, so she didn't really know him. She can't grieve for someone she barely knew. She'd look really fake and pretentious.

"Lola, hurry your ass!" Manic yelled from downstairs. Today was the first day back to school. A day back to hell, as she thought. She ruffled her long black hair in the mirror one last time before grabbing her white bag.

(Her outfit)

"Language, Manic," Caramia Montoya, their mother, said in a stern voice

"Language, Manic," Caramia Montoya, their mother, said in a stern voice. Manic rolled his eyes under his sunglasses. "Whatever."

Geovani Montoya, their father, peered over his newspaper, giving his son a hard look. "Manic, what have I told you about the attitude?"

"Yeah, Speedy," Lola said with a mischievous grin. "No attitude," Manic playfully flipped her off, to which she blew him a kiss.

"You kids have a great day," Caramia squealed, giving each of them a kiss on the forehead. It would've been okay, if her red lipstick didn't get everywhere. "Ay, my babies are growing up,".

Both twins looked at each other with disgusted looks on their faces before wiping each others forehead from the lipstick print. "Yeah, see you when we see you," Manic mumbled, following Lola out the door. "Bye, mom and dad."

"Be careful driving, Lola!" Her mother yelled out before the door could close.

"Why don't you ever drive your car?" Lola asked, opening the driver side. Manic gave her a smirk.

"Why mess up my perfect mustang when I got you to drive me around?" Lola rolled her eyes under her sunglasses. "You're an idiot,"

"Shut up, you love me."

-

Riverdale high was rainy blur. It looked like a prison to the twins and and honestly, they'd rather be somewhere else. But since their mom forces them to go, they have no choice.