"Aab tum iss gharki izzat ho, iss baat ka dhyan rakhna." Kishor ji said coldly and they left when Sanyukta went to the room quickly.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta was sitting on the balcony attached to their room and was crying silently. She was hurt by her parents behavior. Can't she get a loving gaze from her parents? Can't she expect their love, their care for own the way she get in past? What's her fault which made her guilty in front of them? She was crying when she felt someone's presence there, she turned her face and saw Randhir stood there.

"Yeha kyu aaye ho, mera tamasha dekhne?" She get up from the couch.

"Sanyukta....wo....main....wo..." He was stammering.

"Yeah phir mere maa-papa mere against chale gaye uss baat ki khushi manane aaye ho?" She hissed in anger.

"Nehi Sanyukta main toh bass..."

"Bahut khush ho na ke mere aapne hi mere khilaf ho gaye hain! Mere parents mujhe aaise treat karte hain jaise ki main koi criminal hu." She said in between her tears.

"Aaisa image bana diya hain tumne mara unnke samne ke aab wo log mujhe aapne pyar ki kabil hi nehi samajhte. Maa ne kaha tha ke pati bhagbhan hota hain, par unhen keya pata ke mera pati toh janwar hain janwar. Main toh unnse aapna dard vi baat nehi payi. Kyu kiya aaisa Randhir haan, kyu kiya?" She asked holding his collar and broke into tears again when Randhir hugged her impulsively.

"I'm sorry Sanyukta." He started caressing her back.

"I'm really very sorry. Maine galti ki, aapni zindegi ki sabse badi galti." She struggled to get out of his hold but he hugged her even more tighter.

"Nehi karna chahiye tha aaisa, tumhe chot nehi pahuchana chahiye tha, dard nehi dena chahiye tha, chhuna nehi chahiye tha tumhe Sanyukta. Mujhse galti ho geyi bahut badi galti, please mujhe maaf kar do!" His voice was broke when she was crying uncontrollably.

"Last night I was not in my sense, gusse se pagal ho geya tha, janwar ban geya tha! Tumne sahi kaha, main insaan nehi janwar hu janwar!" His eyes got moist also.

"Randhiiirrr!" She stammered and slowly responded the hug, their hug deepened.

"I'm responsible for all this, please forgive me." He was stroking her hairs when she crying continuously.

But that was their moment. The storm which broke them apart suddenly brought them together. The cool air soothed them and they stood like that for god knows how long but suddenly she jolted out of the hug and turned her face, when Randhir wiped his face and went out from there. From the first time he do his duty as a husband, to wiped his wife's tears and tried to heal her wounds. That wounds which were given by him only.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta sat down on the couch holding her head. Past one hour was the most magical hour of her lifetime. Where she got soothed by the same person who was the reason behind her every grief. Her so called husband. She was surprised by his gesture, how can a person was the reason of her wounds and healing both! She was assaulted by her husband last night and she also soothed by him sometimes before.

"Who was the real him, whom I saw last night or which I felt in last one hour?" Her mind asked unknowingly.

There was a wife who found solace in her husband's embrace but there was a woman too who has been humiliated by the same person. Her inner mind was in a grave turmoil and she lost in her thoughts.

Randhir came out from their room, from the very first time he felt so much calm and peace too. He was confused by his own feelings now. He was a mission of quenching all her happiness, he used to love to saw her moist eyes but what happened to him suddenly thus her tears pained him the most! He soothed her but for his surprise he got the peace of mind which he never get during torturing her bit by bit. Randhir came down and saw Rehan and Mishti were fighting.