It was now time for the panel and we had just walked out onto the massive crowd of press all taking photos as we took our seats. "alright let's get started I believe we have a question over there" the mediator says kicking things off, "hi, now as part of filming these marvel movies you guys also have to do these press junkets, what are the best and worse things about them" a lady asks. "okay so if we start from this end with Jeremy and work our way down" the mediator says, as we work down the cast we all have pretty much the same worst bit and it's the typical superficial questions "I'm the same with the same old questions but the best bit being able to travel the world, I mean in my office back home I have a huge world map and when I get home I go to it and put a mark next to all the places I've been" I say before passing on the question. I took a sip of my water that I had been given and started to rock on my chair slightly, looking down the table I could see others also rocking on their chairs looking relatively quite bored. "okay next question, yes over there" the mediator says pointing over to a guy "hi yes my son wanted to know when you guys are coming back to these movies what are you most excited for" a guys ask, lizzie starts us off "I'm most excited for cooking and eating I guess" she say "renner?" I glance down at her confused at her answer. When it gets to Chris's answer I see her face palm and realise her mistake making me laugh "haha yeah as soon as you said cooking I was like she doesn't get it, she misheard" Chris laughs, "(Y/N)?" the mediator asks "uh I guess I really look forward to reading the script and finding out where our characters are and how they are going to continue to develop in the movie" I answer. We continue on with the press conference occasionally saying a joke answer, Chris kept on giving really good answers "man I killed that one too" he says leaning back in his chair. Robert leans forward "can we just agree that Evans you are on goddamn fire today" he says making all of us laugh "I mean I'm back in the red" Chris says pointing down to his top. We wrap up the press conference and we are released back to our hotel rooms so we can get ready for the London premier tonight.

We were all stood ready to go in the hotel bar drinking before we left, all of us were slightly tipsy due to the amount of drinks we had before we needed to leave. The premier in Leicester square was great and I really enjoyed being on the red carpet signing peoples posters and taking photos with them. I did a couple of interviews on the carpet as well, at one point I was walking around with Chris when we bumped into tom Holland "hey tom how are you?" Chris greeted, "not bad how are you?" tom smiles "it's nice to finally meet you (Y/N)?" he adds holding out his hand. I shake it "nice to meet you too tom, hopefully we'll have some movie together sometime soon" I smile, "yeah that would be great, I've loved working with Robert for homecoming and the guys in civil war" he says. We talk a little more before we move on signing and greeting fans, soon we were told that we had to head inside the cinemas as the movie was starting soon. When we got inside we all picked up another drink before making our way into the cinema where the cast and the russo brothers were going to introduce the movie. Robert said a couple of thing as well as Chris but most of the talking was done by the russo's, "and this of course is the first avenger movie for (Y/N) after her stand alone" joe says passing me the microphone "uh yeah I really enjoyed being back with these guys and being able to see how my character has developed into the group dynamic, and I hope you guys enjoy the movie as much as we all have making it" I say passing back the mic. After that we all took our seats and the movie began, it was the second time that we had seen it but it still gave my Goosebumps. I was rubbing my arms in an attempt to make then go away, Chris notices and leans in so he could whisper "you cold, you can have my jacket if you want" he says. I shake my head "no thanks I'm fine it's just so unbelievable that it's me with all you guys up there" I whisper nodding to the screen, Chris smiles and puts an arm around me "you belong up there, trust me" he whispers kissing the top of my head. When it reached the end of the movie everybody stayed to see the end credit scene, once those scenes were over everyone in the cinema began to make their way out. Once we were back onto the streets of London it was now dark and the temperature had dropped significantly, I wrap my arms around myself as we walk out until I feel a jacket being placed over my shoulders. I look behind me to see Chris now without his jacket smiling at me, I slide my arms into the sleeves "thanks Chris" I smile. He moves to stand next to me "I don't want my fiancée to go cold now" he smirks putting an arm around me. we get into the car that had arrived to take us back to the hotel, "the fan seemed to really enjoy it" I smile, Chris nods his head yawning "yeah, I do love filming these movies but I'm looking forward to a year off too" he says taking my hand. "yeah once this press tour is over its just us relaxing at home" I sigh happily, "yeah we have to wedding, then the honeymoon and just a year of nothing" Chris agrees.