CHAPTER 30 -Zoldyck Family-

Start from the beginning

"No. I'm merely serving as a guide for Killua-sama's friends."

********************

Third person POV

"Killua-sama, we've been waiting for you." A grown butler named Gotoh welcomed Killua at the front door of the butler's office.

"Gotoh, where's Gon and Rin now? You do know, right?" Killua seemed so eager to see his friends as he asked with excitement reflecting his blue eyes.

"Canary is bringing Gon-sama and Rin-sama here, along with their two friends," Gotoh replied.

"Really?!" Killua eyes brighten with joy.

"They should arrive shortly, so please wait inside." Gotoh invited Killua into the building.

"Okay."

But before he took another step further, he called out to his butler.

"Gotoh."

"Yes, sir."

"Let me know the second Gon and Rin gets here."

"Yes, sir. I shall notify you immediately." Gotoh bowed his head slightly.

With a smile plastered on his face, Killua walked passed his butler. At that moment, Gotoh glanced at his young master.

'Forgive me, Killua-sama.'

********************

Rin POV

"Hey, we finally made it!"

As we followed the path towards the mansion, finally the mansion came into view. But what we didn't expect was a five row of butlers standing in front of the house. Standing with their back straight and no sign of emotions whatsoever sure gave out the feelings of welcomeness-- NOT.

"Welcome." They bowed their heads to us in perfect sync.

"This... is... unexpected," I muttered.

********************

"Please forgive the rude reception. The lady of the house has asked us to treat you as official guests." The head butler, Gotoh said.

"Is that better?" Another butler asked as he tended to Gon's wounds.

"Thanks!" Gon thanked him and looked at the small mirror in his hand

"Thanks!" Gon thanked him and looked at the small mirror in his hand. He laughed at his own reflection considering almost half of his face was covered with bandages.

"Mou~ Gon you look like a mummy now. Are you sure you don't want the bean? It can also heal any injuries, ya know." I stared at his face with concerned.

"It's okay, I'm feeling better now." He assured with a smile.

"Seriously, you're so persistent..." I sighed in defeat.